Post your questions about the game here!

D

Dutch

What I will be interested in is in what way attention is given within the game in the form of movies or whatever to give some background to Bradman, the era he played in, the history and especially the spirit of the time and of the game.

Would be no bad thing in a time of glitter, cheerleaders and IPL for people to realise where cricket has come from.........

HappyGoLucky

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
SpiderSlatts...I think it was a 'Stump' The Don used hitting the golf ball...correct me if i am wrong...:D

D

Dutch

Ross, the price is too high :eek:

Is it confirmed or will it get around $60-70 ?

Depends on the markets. September wheat is looking strong, pushing up cardboard sales across the futures markets. Buffet is saying that oil prices could affect printing costs so we are looking at a fluctating currency stream; most investors are getting cold feet and putting there cash into diesel powered nuns......

sureshy24

School Cricketer
Big ant,
Can we get more info this Friday regarding licenses,commentators,etc?.how much more time it takes for revealing this info?.

----------

Depends on the markets. September wheat is looking strong, pushing up cardboard sales across the futures markets. Buffet is saying that oil prices could affect printing costs so we are looking at a fluctating currency stream; most investors are getting cold feet and putting there cash into diesel powered nuns......

this is called spamming(useless info) not mine.stop deleting posts.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I thought a while ago that Ross said game would be released by

xx/0x/13 (or something like that) meaning by end of September

Is this still not the case???

Yeah I know but that was a long time ago .....Would like Ross to confirm....
But anyway the play session is confirmed for August so most probably next month will be the release of the great game...:cheers

IMO Ross has already provided a ballpark release date if you consider the following posts/info from Ross...

1. Ross mentioned "xx/0x/13" as the release date and stated the game will release "before October".

2. When Big Ant got a publisher on board Ross reiterated that the release date hasn't changed with the change, and that the release date was decided a long time back.

3. The only change will be to marketing campaign but the release date will remain same - at worst the release date may be pushed around a week ahead or back depending on market conditions and retailers but it won't move more than that.

When you consider this info you get the ballpark release date of 23rd Sep - 7th Oct as the worst case scenario. Also, given the play sessions towards end of August, it's highly unlikely the release will be more than a month after the play sessions which would be consistent with the ballpark release date.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Big ant,
Can we get more info this Friday regarding licenses,commentators,etc?.how much more time it takes for revealing this info?.

----------

this is called spamming(useless info) not mine.stop deleting posts.

It is actually called humour but then again I am biased.....unlike you I tend to like me. Anyway your question has been asked a thousand times and Ross has repeatedly, ad nauseum, said he will not be giving any release date information until he is ready, whoever asks, however they ask. If he is ready to give more detailed info about the game he will do so.

I know I can be a bit of a d!*^head sometimes but at least I am aware of it. It is my job to delete posts and I will continue to do so. Stop telling moderators what to do or face an infraction. If you are unhappy about something report in the proper way.

Last edited by a moderator:

JasXI

Club Captain
Can you please tell me what the proper way is to have guys like sureshy24 off PC.net?

D

Dutch

Can you please tell me what the proper way is to have guys like sureshy24 off PC.net?

You can easily add members to your ignore list. Their posts dont show up. The problem is that everyone has a right to be a member. Not every new member takes the time to understand the culture and history of PC. They dont bother take the time to investigate what has been answered or asked already and find themselves in the firing line because of it but of course blame others for being unfair.

Anyway I as a moderator dont always get it right and am a bit trigger happy sometimes and can overreact. In this case however I fear not.

Hopefully whenthe game releases will we have lot more interesting things to say and show and mod and talk about.

sureshy24

School Cricketer

I want to send you out of PC.net tell me the way dear jas?.is this unbiased like any other forum or in favour of some ppl?.I am not new to this forum like you jas ,i have been here since 2011.I am adding you to my ignore list :)

Last edited:

HappyGoLucky

School Cricketer
The Oculus Rift looks like a great peice of Tech..Will we be able
to use it at launch?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
is this biased like any other forum or in favour of some ppl?.

This forum is biased towards Barmy... he gets away with murder.

Oh and, listen... Naveenn jnr... you really don't need to tell people you're adding them to an "ignore" list, that kinda defeats the purpose... It's like me announcing that every time Dutch makes me laugh, he gets a cookie. Now everyone knows he's getting cookies from me but nobody else gets to have any. Actually, I have no idea where I was going with that cookie analogy, I just kinda really want a cookie right now... Oreo... Maybe the secret forum has a few spare in the vending machine... I've completely lost my train of thought, what was I saying? Where am I?... I'm so confused...

Does this game need a controller to play it?

D

Dutch

This forum is biased towards Barmy... he gets away with murder.

Oh and, listen... Naveenn jnr... you really don't need to tell people you're adding them to an "ignore" list, that kinda defeats the purpose... It's like me announcing that every time Dutch makes me laugh, he gets a cookie. Now everyone knows he's getting cookies from me but nobody else gets to have any. Actually, I have no idea where I was going with that cookie analogy, I just kinda really want a cookie right now... Oreo... Maybe the secret forum has a few spare in the vending machine... I've completely lost my train of thought, what was I saying? Where am I?... I'm so confused...

Does this game need a controller to play it?

I think what you are trying to say is that we are one big cookie and that we all get a chance in life to take a nibble, but some get the crumbs. But even then the crumbs turn out to be the best bits, especially with Custard Creams or Chocolate Chips......what it has to do with trains beats me though....

As my good friend once said.....

Life is a dog turd sandwich, only, some get more of the bread than others......

Users who are viewing this thread