Post your questions about the game here!

Don bradman cricket pc .......... Keyboard

If u r think keyboard no need so the game will be not popular than cricket 07

You can't control your legs. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that it was mentioned many months ago that you could move the sight screen or move away with a button.

^ I know we could walk down the pitch, not sure about the sight screen though.

I'd never even considered playing with a controller on PC before this game. I bought a controller in July and since then I have found all my old games are 20 times better. I'm glad it's controller only because everyone can play the game to it's full potential, and meaning that BigAnt have been able to make many innovations and changes where no cricket game has gone before.

It makes me wonder if IC10 could have released on PC.

What's more amusing, Cricket 07 is far better with a controller as well. I've never owned a controller that is compatible with it on PC, but having played the PS2 version with the century stick, it's almost a totally different game when batting - bowling is still press a button and move a donut, but it's still far better than holding down a few keys to hit anything for six.

After work I started playing the nets as we do.:clap
PS Still loving it, feels great and all that.

Just a little question ross, if you leave the ball or pad the ball away against spinner and the ball hit's the bat or gloves of the batsmen it's turned off in the nets as far as I can see. Will we see this turned on in the game. :eek:

PS 5 0 today for the Aussies today, the pommies can not take when someone counter attacks them. Go Haddin.:D

What's more amusing, Cricket 07 is far better with a controller as well. I've never owned a controller that is compatible with it on PC, but having played the PS2 version with the century stick, it's almost a totally different game when batting - bowling is still press a button and move a donut, but it's still far better than holding down a few keys to hit anything for six.

I actually just got out the PS2 the other day and played a few hours of Cricket 07...

I can't believe i only just figured out that when batting you can turn the AI bowling donut off... and even offline multiplayer it can be off..

LAS controlled my front foot/back foot and RAS the shot selection...

The closest i could come to practising 'DBC 14' watching the ball thing that we do in cricket (without having played the nets).

Do we know if older players in the international squad will retire at a certain age

I'm not sure it's been confirmed yet.

The one concern I have is if there is no regens or newgens. This would mean that there would be a load of 50 year old players around after 20 years, and it wouldn't be realistic if your teammates or competitors don't retire or lose form and skill with age. If it is included, that's brilliant, although I'll be interesting to see how these players are introduced. It could be a youth "intake" after each season or random players popping up after a retirement.

Another question, do AI players improve?

Guys, do we know how top variables(under clothing),,,vests and jumpers will work, are players gonna be dressed automatically due to weather, or can we ourselves apply to a select players of our choice?

Thank you

I'm not sure it's been confirmed yet.

The one concern I have is if there is no regens or newgens. This would mean that there would be a load of 50 year old players around after 20 years, and it wouldn't be realistic if your teammates or competitors don't retire or lose form and skill with age. If it is included, that's brilliant, although I'll be interesting to see how these players are introduced. It could be a youth "intake" after each season or random players popping up after a retirement.

Another question, do AI players improve?

Dont you think you would have a new version of dbc by then :wave

-----edit---

oops misunderstood ur question:facepalm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread