Post your questions about the game here!

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, Im new to this game (got it a couple of days back) and am finding the learning curve pretty hard. Can anybody tell me HOW TO LEAVE A BALL. Also what do you think is the best way to bat on pro difficulty (im talking about career mode).

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've had byes and leg byes (due to my itchy trigger finger), would love to see the AI take more in OD cricket

dharish

School Cricketer
Friends........ what about the night tests in this game? Was it not deployed? Sorry if I am late on the bus....

Jadel

Club Captain
Getting sick and tired of my batsman getting run-out at the non-strikers end in the career mode. Keep getting run-out regardless of me telling him to return to his crease, instead he'll just stand there casually a yard outside his crease.
Costing me valuable runs especially once I've settled in and start eyeing down big totals

You need to do a better job choosing to run or at least cancel earlier.

It's bugged for sure but it's easy to work around it.

I haven't got run out because of the bug for two weeks except for 1 of those weird stumping ones where he wanders away from the crease.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know at what round of the Aus domestic season the BBL starts?

sid8491

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
in career mode i want to be a batsman and also want to bowl for few overs as a part time bowler, however if i select my player as all-rounder then i have to bowl many overs (10 in ODI and approx 20 in test) and if i choose just batsman then sometimes if i'm lucky i get to bowl 2 overs.
what should i do???

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi guys, Im new to this game (got it a couple of days back) and am finding the learning curve pretty hard. Can anybody tell me HOW TO LEAVE A BALL. Also what do you think is the best way to bat on pro difficulty (im talking about career mode).

Just depress (push in) the RS.

border33

Club Captain
Really silly question here, but has anyone seen byes / leg byes while playing in career mode?

Just crossed my mind yesterday that I've never conceded one.

Had 4 byes last night whilst batting in career mode. Bowler bowled me a vicious bouncer that went past and flew over the keepers head. At first I thought I'd hit it but nope, 4 byes was the signal!

ahsan_786

School Cricketer
How can we find out what level our career player is on and also when I get the captaincy can pick my batting position or dose it remain the same

Reinert

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi guys
Can anyone please tell me how to change a career mode team after starting the career. I downloaded some updates and now do not know how to apply them?

raaja4773

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there World Cup tournament in career mode?

harryUK

School Cricketer
just a simple request

Why can't the batting be made to the same skill level as the bowling.
I love the game and can bowl out teams for a respectable and realistic score, but nomatter how much I practice and whatever tactics I use I can't bat up to that realism.
I'm lucky if my team can score 70 in most innings on pro mode which makes playing matches pointless.
Couldn't the batting be improved somehow to match the bowling skill needed?
I know the experts out there are going to say, practice more, but I have and I still think the batting skill needed to score realistic scores is far greater than the skill needed to bowl out a side.
Love the game, best cricket game out there my miles, but it's ruined by the fact the batting is too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread