Post your questions about the game here!

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What I would like to know is if I can make it so that i start out my career playing for the Sunshine Coast Scorchers before being selected for the QLD squad and if I do this by replacing the english domestic league will that mean that I will get called back to play for Sunshine Coast Scorchers for the rest of my career, and are you able to edit the comps that take place in the english domestic league so all 12 teams play in all comps. Also would it be possible to make it so you start at district level, then go to domestic, then be selected to play for Australia A before being selected for the international squad. Hope this is all makes since and thanks alot in advance for and help and replies.

To your questions:

1) You could replace the English domestic league with your Queensland league and start playing there, but there is no guarantee you will be offered a spot in Queensland in the Australian league. You may have to go to another state, but hey, that's not unrealistic. Also there are more English domestic teams than Queensland league teams so it may not work too well.
2) It's not possible to add more tiers to the game, so no it is not possible to go district -> domestic -> Aus A -> Aus.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks bud. So I can still set up an ashes series (or more likely Eng v SL) and we can play with one controller. Would I be right that this isn't possible in career mode? Will I be limited to just my own player or can we also take the rest of the team? Thanks again!

You would have to set up a Tour or start a tournament/competition and it would be a much better option that career mode since career mode is set up for a single player only. Plus you and your bud wouldn't have much fun as there's a steep learning curve in career mode and it's not much fun getting a series of single digit scores at the start of the career.

Another option I can suggest is that you start a match in Tour or Tournament/Competition mode between you and your friend's favorite teams, say England (you) and Australia (your bud). Let's say England is the human controlled team and you bat first in a 10 over match. You play out your innings and then save the match. When you resume the match you change sides by picking Australia and your bud has a go at chasing the target. The downside is you will only bat in the game, which is what most people prefer to do, but you should have a nice time.

If AI team (Aus) wins the toss and decides to bat, save the match before a ball is bowled and when you resume, select Aus as the human controlled team so your bud has a first go at the batting. In case bowling is your thing, you can follow a similar process but select the bowling side instead of batting as the human controlled one.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
when do i press the up arrow?

Bowl - Hit pads - Feel like LBW - Press up arrow to appeal...

Note:Too much appeal may result in decisions going against you so be sure and appeal for which you feel might be hitting...:D

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
One question (Might be a dumb one) :

AC09 could run on my PC only if I unisntalled my graphics driver. I didn't support Intel Integrated graphics.

Can I run DBC14 on it.

mikegladders14

School Cricketer
Has any one experienced a problem when you turn DBC14 on and it has deleted everything that you have done. Just had this today. Is there a solution to get my stuff back?:mad

Internomad

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I still haven't found a way to take the pace off the ball with the bat. For example, there is a very defensive field, almost all out on the boundary, and I want to push the ball for a single on the on side.

Is there a way to do that? I have tried adjusting the push on the analogue sticks, but that doesn't seem to make any difference at all, the ball still races towards the boundary!

I would appreciate any advice on this. Thanks.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I still haven't found a way to take the pace off the ball with the bat. For example, there is a very defensive field, almost all out on the boundary, and I want to push the ball for a single on the on side.

Is there a way to do that? I have tried adjusting the push on the analogue sticks, but that doesn't seem to make any difference at all, the ball still races towards the boundary!

I would appreciate any advice on this. Thanks.

Try pressing R2 half way to nudge the ball and take single...:)

Users who are viewing this thread