Post your questions about the game here!

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sick of quitters in online mode. I don't understand why they play online if they can't suffer loss. This guy corn in my horn used to post a lot about quitters and today when I was beating hell out of him he not only quit but blocked my psn Id also so that I can't message him. Sick people.. His planet cricket Id is AL_Amin

I dont play online so someone like you can abuse the game to win by whatever it takes. You were being a unfair player from the very beginning but Yesterday you really really over did it.

dawesy49

Club Cricketer
I dont play online so someone like you can abuse the game to win by whatever it takes. You were being a unfair player from the very beginning but Yesterday you really really over did it.

I love a good P2P drama. Tell us more

nigelmaz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In the game is there a side on view of the hotspot showing edges from a batsman?
I seem to remember there was a video of this pre launch of the game but so far I haven't seen this in the game.
Can anyone confirm this please?

Westindies

Club Captain
in cricket academy demo, i am not able to go back to crease after coming down the track i am using

gamepad

this gamepad and i am pressing number 2 on the right side

prakashsethia12

School Cricketer

If u can't bat don't blame it on others. I was bowling on stumps as well as outside off. That's a game play. And most of the good players are able to hit sixes on that line except you who decided to quit rather than forfeit. It's completely a fair play unlike you who bowls low shortpitch stuff from a medium bowler. Everything is fair until the game is allowing it. Otherwise it will be called wide. U do the same thing with me nd I will hit u for six... Accept that you were not able to play that line rather than crying...

ellgieff

Club Captain
If u can't bat don't blame it on others. I was bowling on stumps as well as outside off. That's a game play. And most of the good players are able to hit sixes on that line except you who decided to quit rather than forfeit. It's completely a fair play unlike you who bowls low shortpitch stuff from a medium bowler. Everything is fair until the game is allowing it. Otherwise it will be called wide. U do the same thing with me nd I will hit u for six... Accept that you were not able to play that line rather than crying...

Ladies and gentlemen: the reason sensible people don't play randoms online.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeap , Ive heard this line too many times before .

"If you cannot hit the SlowBall Bouncers from the Spinners/Batters (that shows green!) , dont cry , the good players can and your just a sore loser"

:eek::eek:

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer

If you don't play online then how do you know he was being unfair you stated that you don't play online then say he was playing unfair? ( stalker alert ):p

Nihilism69

Banned
online play sucks, so many players out there using the bowling glitch the whole time that its become pathetic, bowling short balls the whole time that shows green and using spinners and medium pace bowlers, i will quit a game if i pick this up,

Its sad that you need to use a game glitch to win a game

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If u can't bat don't blame it on others. I was bowling on stumps as well as outside off. That's a game play. And most of the good players are able to hit sixes on that line except you who decided to quit rather than forfeit.

Except that 95% of Deliveries you bowled, were full length and outside off whilst having a mid-off and deep extra cover occupying the field among countless of close in fielders. the added gameplay lag+ black screen every few second took my better's timing/placement out of the equation, pretty much.

just for a side not, I have played 4 other matches against you before that and lost all of those yet did not quit, even though i thought your tactics weren't according to the spirit of the game. but the fielding change was not cool and it did not bode well with me.

It's completely a fair play unlike you [B said:
who bowls low shortpitch stuff from a medium bowler[/B]. Everything is fair until the game is allowing it. Otherwise it will be called wide. U do the same thing with me nd I will hit u for six... Accept that you were not able to play that line rather than crying...

Now stop twisting things around. that was only in RETALIATION. have you forgotten the first match we played so quickly? i bowled with my fast bowlers and the mandatory spin overs to go with it and how did you repay me...? not a single over from your spinner, fine but just when you thought your fast bowlers isn't going to do the job, you brought in Kholi and Dhoni in to bowl their 20MPH bouncers and cheat your way to a win. this pattern continued in the matches to follow. :facepalm

Accept that you were not able to play that line rather than crying...

what are you 10? you brought it up in the forums, cant you have a sensible discussion without going for petty remarks.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@BigAntStudios,

this is an incredibly minor thing, but I wonder if for a future patch, or a paid DLC, you would consider adding some more kit, e.g. older style umpire kits with the old "lab coat" and flat cap, and more older era kit options (such as the 80s style stuff in the "red circle" photo)?

i have been playing a lot of the older teams/players etc. with filters on, and having older-looking umpires, and a bit more kit options would be awesome.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios,

this is an incredibly minor thing, but I wonder if for a future patch, or a paid DLC, you would consider adding some more kit, e.g. older style umpire kits with the old "lab coat" and flat cap, and more older era kit options (such as the 80s style stuff in the "red circle" photo)?

i have been playing a lot of the older teams/players etc. with filters on, and having older-looking umpires, and a bit more kit options would be awesome.

We're meeting tomorrow to finalise the file system for the mods, someone posted about the umpires kit previously, not sure if it was you(?), I noted it at the time but might not have posted - we will look at it for sure.

I am surprised I haven't seen many Youtube videos using the filters.

Users who are viewing this thread