Post your questions about the game here!

Game not starting on PC

Hi Everyone,

I just bought the game on steam and after installing I am trying to start it up but the game is not starting.
I am getting the following error:

Filed to start game (app already running)

I tried verifying the integrity of game cache but it didn't work. Please help me, I was waiting to play this game from a long time :(

Game runs in borderless window regardless of setting

Hi guys,

I purchased DBC14 today, I like what I've played so far, although I'm yet to really play it much with Wimbledon and the World Cup being on right now, although one small issue I'm having is the one stated in the title.

Even if I turn off the setting for borderless windowed mode, the game still appears to run in this mode.

There's no problem with functionality or performance though, or visuals, so this isn't a massive problem, but the main reason I want to run the game in fullscreen is because of the Nvidia Shadowplay feature of my GPU.

Basically this lets you record up to the last 20 mins of gameplay by pressing a hotkey combo in 1080p at 60fps and I like using this to capture cool moments of gameplay to put on YouTube or keep on my hard drive... Means I don't have to pre-empt when I want to record, or take the performance hit of Fraps. This feature only works when the game runs in fullscreen mode though.

Anyone got any advice?

BTW, I also think we should be able to save games in "spectator mode"...just my thinking.

Anyone else found this?

When you review a call and it goes to hotspot... You can already see the mark on the bat... :facepalm

Can anyone provide me with any tips for off-spin bowling.. How to control the line, get maximum revs and keep economy down?

Playing the Game in Windowed Mode

Hey guys and Big Ant,

I am having trouble playing this game in windowed mode.

My screen resolution is 1080p of my laptop but because the performance is low, I wanted to try and run the game in a window in 720p as I have done with other games.

I tried what some users suggested and changed the resolution in DBC and also seleced 'Borderless Windowed Mode' but what happens is that the game plays in fullscreen with a black border around it.

I would like to play the game in 720p in a window, ie. you should be able to see the desktop behind it. I am hoping that this improves the performance of the game as it is quite choppy for me on fullscreen.

Thanks for your assistance,
Shooter

For PS3, how do you update all the players to their proper names if...

Hi Guys,

How do you update all the players to their proper names if your PSN wasn't logged in when it gives you the option at the start? I can download them one by one but its taking ages??

How to take a catch in semi field settings ?

I dropped so many of them at crucial stage :(. I tried holding X but it didn't work.

I dropped so many of them at crucial stage :(. I tried holding X but it didn't work.

The simplest way, is by pressing the RAS up when the ball is near the catcher.
This is how I have been doing it, and have not dropped a ball , unless I was late in pushing it.

can anyone tell me how can i select if it will be full sleeve, half sleeve or with sweater?

Users who are viewing this thread