Post your questions about the game here!

dale0404

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At the moment in Level 3, When do i get a call up for my national team ? So far I have 6 matches, 44 wickets, with batting average of 15lol.

Basically when your good enough buddy. And I am not trying to be clever.

DS1994

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Do the AI's set their field specific to your batting position/batting trait/style?

I used to be an 'opportunist' batting-allrounder at 6 but now I'm an 'aggressive' batsman at 1 and they set a ridiculous field to me in shield matches where I have 4 men on the boundaries at the start.. So hard to score runs without getting caught!

Any ideas why the fields change?

kamrul

Associate Captain
hey guys! please if anyone would answer my question it would be very helpful. can i select my top variations? i want to use full sleeve shirt but i am not being able to do it! do anyone know? :facepalm

SetonHallPirate

Not that kind of Pirate
Most realistic (normal) pitch settings:

Looking for the most realistic "typical" day one pitch settings by country, primarily because the settings of "random" in-game don't appear to be randomized within the most likely settings for the country, but are, truly, "random".

Just looking for other people's thoughts.

Thanks!

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
How will the stars increase ? Its stuck at 1 star since the beginning of the game ?

abhi01

School Cricketer
IS Xbox 360 controller is necessary for don bradman cricket 2014

hi ,
i have installed DBC 14 in my PC ...i have encountered with problem that it requires Xbox controller,

is it necessary....and if it need the exact same Xbox 360 controller can i use any PC controller to play the game

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
i have installed DBC 14 in my PC ...i have encountered with problem that it requires Xbox controller,
Which is why you can buy a controller bundle. The controller requirement is clearly stated on the purchase page, you must have seen that bit right?

It is strongly recommended to buy the Xbox 360 controller, because it is the best supported.

ContoCricketer

Club Cricketer
Same home ground every match

Started a career as a batsman for Victoria and through the season each game has been at the MCG even when we are the away side?

I did a search but didn't find anything about this issue,
hopefully it is an easy fix
thanks
Edit- worked out that there are only 3 aussie stadiums ( bradman oval not included ) hmm

Last edited:

kingjaineet

School Cricketer
In my career mode....spinner doesnt seem to spin the ball it always goes straight

Juggernaut

School Cricketer
Yeah the Xbox Controller runs smooth on mine... man amazing controls.
BUT
Anyone know how to change long sleeve/short sleeve/ vest/ jumpers for players? I can't find any options to...

Users who are viewing this thread