Post your questions about the game here!

evilish

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mode: Career Mode
Description of Issue: I cannot load my saved career anymore. Getting this error message whenever I try to load it.

MevORd8.png

I was in my second year and spent over 20 hours on career. :(

sharad1502

School Cricketer
yes. my diffculty in starting was amature and now in net practice it shows pro...and my helmat level also showing on 2. now what i have to do. m still not able to play a shot or defend a ball in t20 matches in last 7 matches in career mode. :noway

----------

yes. my diffculty in starting was amature and now in net practice it shows pro...and my helmat level also showing on 2. now what i have to do. m still not able to play a shot or defend a ball in t20 matches in last 7 matches in career mode.

----------

245 not out in a T20 as a 17 year-old? Jeebus, rookie must be so easy as to be laughable.

Note that in a T20 you get a confidence boost before you face a ball, so it's possible to come out swinging. In FCC and 50 over matches you might find you need to play more conservatively at the start of your innings, even on Rookie.

Or it could be that your controller is broken - have you tried restarting your machine, maybe the driver for the controller is borked.

yuppp...i scored that. and my cantroller is working gud in other modes. m just not able to play in career mode with my pro

----------

Check the difficulty in the nets of career. Same thing happened to me. I scored a century on pro and then for the next few games I wasn't even able to defend. Then I checked the nets difficulty and it was showing veteran. So I am guessing that difficulty went up when I scored the century. Maybe thats what happened to you as well.

yes. my diffculty was amature in starting and now in net practice it shows pro...and my helmat level also showing on 2. now what i have to do. m still not able to play a shot or defend a ball in t20 matches in last 7 matches in career mode.
:noway

ninjapintu

Club Captain
yes. my diffculty in starting was amature and now in net practice it shows pro...and my helmat level also showing on 2. now what i have to do. m still not able to play a shot or defend a ball in t20 matches in last 7 matches in career mode. :noway

----------

yes. my diffculty in starting was amature and now in net practice it shows pro...and my helmat level also showing on 2. now what i have to do. m still not able to play a shot or defend a ball in t20 matches in last 7 matches in career mode.

----------

yuppp...i scored that. and my cantroller is working gud in other modes. m just not able to play in career mode with my pro

----------

yes. my diffculty was amature in starting and now in net practice it shows pro...and my helmat level also showing on 2. now what i have to do. m still not able to play a shot or defend a ball in t20 matches in last 7 matches in career mode.
:noway

Practice in nets and try spending more time at the crease until the skill level of your player is good enough to play on the next level.

mani2014

School Cricketer
Cant release the Ball

hey everyone , i just download the don bradman pc game on my computer. everything is fine. btw i am using PS3 Controller to play the game . after the game start i click on practise season to learn how to bowl and bat. anyways when i do the bowling everything is working well like i can select what kind of ball i want to thorow using ( X , O ...) and select the delivery type using left roller but when its said press down R to jump . i do press R down but it does do nothing and after little while bowler just run over and count as dead delivery. Am i doing something wrong. i checked the controller guide how to release the ball but its not working is it because on game the controller is XBOX one but i am using ps3 one?...please help me thank you

Kmillz98

Club Captain
hey everyone , i just download the don bradman pc game on my computer. everything is fine. btw i am using PS3 Controller to play the game . after the game start i click on practise season to learn how to bowl and bat. anyways when i do the bowling everything is working well like i can select what kind of ball i want to thorow using ( X , O ...) and select the delivery type using left roller but when its said press down R to jump . i do press R down but it does do nothing and after little while bowler just run over and count as dead delivery. Am i doing something wrong. i checked the controller guide how to release the ball but its not working is it because on game the controller is XBOX one but i am using ps3 one?...please help me thank you

You have to push your Right analog stick down first when it's in the green then push it up when the bottom thing is in the green

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
You have to push your Right analog stick down first when it's in the green then push it up when the bottom thing is in the green

I think sometimes people get confused with down (pull back RS) and down (depress RS).

kamrul

Associate Captain
hey ross! i have asked it quiet a few times..but i got no reply..i am again asking today! how to change the jersey in to short sleeve, full sleeve or jumper or something else? can we change it?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
hey ross! i have asked it quiet a few times..but i got no reply..i am again asking today! how to change the jersey in to short sleeve, full sleeve or jumper or something else? can we change it?

It's not possible. The variations are assigned randomly across the team, and changes according to conditions. Some players will wear vests\jumpers in weather that others are in short sleeves

kamrul

Associate Captain
It's not possible. The variations are assigned randomly across the team, and changes according to conditions. Some players will wear vests\jumpers in weather that others are in short sleeves

thanks.. i was not spamming but i had asked it so many times but none answered.. that's why i had to ask it again..

grkrama

National Board President
ross any updates on swapping the leave button to L3 from R3, have gotten out a few times leaving the ball because of pressing RS hard.

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Hi members,

Any idea on how to edit the custom created player name in Career mode on the PC?

I tried pressing every key on my xbox 360 controller but cannot seem to edit the already default player name

Please help me

Thanks in advance,

Maverick_12210

Users who are viewing this thread