Post your questions about the game here!

srimathi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
how can set a multiplayer options, i search all options but not changing,help me?

i am asking two players in opposite team(example: player 1 ind and player 2 aus)its possiable or not? guys help and answer me

Last edited:

ashidashraf

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mmmm not really -this is an area that still needs work on (IMO)

Mentioned many times before but really need to differentiate between first class and one day fields so appropriate fields can be set for both formats. HBK did admit that the amount of customisation in match designer has resulted in fields being difficult to get right

I didn't say about AI mentality on field placements. I agree that with you.

But the way they placed presets in groups Defensive,aggressive,balanced and UI is good that we can select it quite quickly.

Edit : I got your Point

Last edited:

rossynewton

School Cricketer
Lower Team Rating on Career Mode

Has anyone found out why on career mode, the star rating of the domestic teams decreases? I made a team who had 4 1/2 star batting and bowling, but in career mode, both were 2 stars.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anyone found out why on career mode, the star rating of the domestic teams decreases? I made a team who had 4 1/2 star batting and bowling, but in career mode, both were 2 stars.
Because career teams have their skills normalised, so you don't make all your opposing teams really weak to have an extra easy career.

BudweiserZ2

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Permission Denied

Guys here is a HUGE Mistake.
I have switched of my xbox last night, i was in the Main Menu by the way when i switched it of. When I switched it on I found that only my Careers where left, everything else was deleted including Xp. I have created players and teams in the past just to find that this also was deleted. I could download them from the community server, and I did. But now when i try to upload ANYTHING it tells me Persmission Denied... Can You PLEASE respond to this cause it is annoying!:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:facepalm:facepalm

Gamertag: BudweiserZ2

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm quite bemused by the really weird errors coming from predominantly Xbox users. It'd be interesting to know how many of the Xbox folk having errors have either modded/hacked Xboxes and/or have done HD saves of the game... Possibly a correlation?

ellgieff

Club Captain
I'm quite bemused by the really weird errors coming from predominantly Xbox users. It'd be interesting to know how many of the Xbox folk having errors have either modded/hacked Xboxes and/or have done HD saves of the game... Possibly a correlation?

I just read someone talking about this issue, who said the game was installed to his hard drive on the 360.

I was sure I'd read Ross saying that the game wouldn't install to the hard drive, or wouldn't work properly if it was installed to the hard drive?

----------

Please tell me how to play advance grounded shots for singles and doubles

You can't.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
This convo is happening in the other thread, so should prolly let it play out there, but yeah, I think the install or cracked systems (or both) is possibly the problem here since ps3 users are unaffected.

ajamils

Club Cricketer
Player attribute/statistics

@bigants

Why is there is no player attribute/statistics information on the player selection screen? How are we suppose to pick a player without knowing what type of player he is? All I can find is small icons indicating whether a player is a bowler or batsman but how am I supposed to know whether a bowler is a spinner or a fast bowler or if a batsman is an aggressive player or defensive player?

This should be part of whatever the next patch is as it is very big oversight.

ellgieff

Club Captain
@bigants

Why is there is no player attribute/statistics information on the player selection screen? How are we suppose to pick a player without knowing what type of player he is? All I can find is small icons indicating whether a player is a bowler or batsman but how am I supposed to know whether a bowler is a spinner or a fast bowler or if a batsman is an aggressive player or defensive player?

This should be part of whatever the next patch is as it is very big oversight.

If you choose the player (X on the PS3), doesn't that then go through to the skills for that player?

Or is this in something other than the Manage Teams part of the Academy?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...that's called hitting the start button.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I just read someone talking about this issue, who said the game was installed to his hard drive on the 360.

I was sure I'd read Ross saying that the game wouldn't install to the hard drive, or wouldn't work properly if it was installed to the hard drive?

You mean the correct thing that you do for every game to help loading times, disc wear and tear and stop the incredibly loud buzzing, whilst still using the disc? Or the sinister one?

It would be a shame if the former was causing the problems. If so, apologies to Ross from me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread