Post your questions about the game here!

I've asked this question before but still haven't gotten an answer that doesn't involve disc-swapping (for the record, my PS3 won't support disc-swapping as it's one of those that you NEED to press Eject for the disc to come out).

The game disc is region-free. Yes, I know. My standard definition TV is not.

Is the DIGITAL version of the game on the PSN Caribbean/Latin America (NTSC regions, basically) store NTSC compatible or not? Meaning, if I download it, will it show on my NTSC TV?

Wanted to ask these questions to see if they are known issues...

Both on PC, btw.

I noticed that if I turn off "Depth of Field" in the graphics options, the overlay that shows the runners between the wickets disappears. (I dunno if this is the "picture in picture" option, but I made sure that's on). Is this a bug?

Also, if I go into the Hud options, and turn off the Aerial Marker, then the Landing Circle is also removed (I assume this is the circle that is displayed after the ball is hit, showing you were it lands). If this also a bug?

Both problems existed before the new patch, btw.

Can confirm I had the same problem with the landing circle vanishing whenever you turned the Aerial Marker off. (Also PC)

My question: how early (while still ideal) does the timing on a regular sweep need to be to get the ball through midwicket? I find most of my sweep shots are either going barely in front of square, square or towards square leg. I'm using a combination of LB, forward on the LS and right on the RS to sweep. Should I be trying to sweep off the back foot instead? (Does this even work?)

You can sweep off either foot

I've asked this question before but still haven't gotten an answer that doesn't involve disc-swapping (for the record, my PS3 won't support disc-swapping as it's one of those that you NEED to press Eject for the disc to come out).

The game disc is region-free. Yes, I know. My standard definition TV is not.

Is the DIGITAL version of the game on the PSN Caribbean/Latin America (NTSC regions, basically) store NTSC compatible or not? Meaning, if I download it, will it show on my NTSC TV?

I had the old (thick) ps3 with the eject button and I was able to make AC09 work on standard definition tv by disc swapping approach using Resistance (the original one). As for digital version, no clue.

While bowling with my career bowler, I usually bowl out swingwers and get wickets and it shows '+3 out swing.' But lately, it's been showing '+3 in swing' everytime I pick a wicket. The same problem arises while batting. I play a shot towards the leg side with a left hander,it shows +1 off side skill and vice versa which is weird.

It's just random how it allocates you skill points as far as I know.

While bowling with my career bowler, I usually bowl out swingwers and get wickets and it shows '+3 out swing.' But lately, it's been showing '+3 in swing' everytime I pick a wicket. The same problem arises while batting. I play a shot towards the leg side with a left hander,it shows +1 off side skill and vice versa which is weird.
Are your outswing and leg side skills maxed out?

Can anyone please help me on this...??

1. How much Data (mb) it will required for pc version of the game to get fully updated to the current version(including all patches and steam updates).. ( on a Limited Data plan)

2. Will I have to download the steam app or it will come with game and will get updated automatically. .

Everything happens through Steam. So you need to download that client first, then purchase the game via Steam. I'd allow about 3gig for Steam Updates, The Game which will automatically come with the latest version (so no additional patches)

Yeah no more than 3gig, I mean back when I bought the game the total download was 2 gig. I'm really quite surprise how small this game is, and credit to Big Ant Studios for packaging the game data into such small files. I wish more game developers took that approach instead of providing a sprawling mass of uncompressed folders.

Everything happens through Steam. So you need to download that client first, then purchase the game via Steam. I'd allow about 3gig for Steam Updates, The Game which will automatically come with the latest version (so no additional patches)
Sorry for the incomplete info....I bought the hard copy of the game (disc version) .

Is there a duplicate Appeal button on the PS3? I ask because when I was bowling last night I ran off toward the ball and everyone on the team suddenly appealed. This happened multiple times, and I definitely didn't hit "up" on the D-pad, just moved the LAS.

ta.

I also have the same question...

How much Data (mb) it will required for pc version of the game(hard copy) disc version to get fully updated to the current version(including all patches and steam updates)

Will I have to download steam app or it will come with game......

CD version.....

Users who are viewing this thread