Post your questions about the game here!

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi guys I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if it's possible to transfer my ps3 created teams to the game on ps4?
Because I am thinking of buying the ps4 version tomorrow but I have many created teams on the ps3

Yes you just share your teams in academy on the ps3 then when on ps4 search for teams under your username and you'll find them :)

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if it's possible to transfer my ps3 created teams to the game on ps4?
Because I am thinking of buying the ps4 version tomorrow but I have many created teams on the ps3

Yes you just share your teams in academy on the ps3 then when on ps4 search for teams under your username and you'll find them :)

Although downloading individual teams from the academy on ps4 is not currently working, but a fix should be coming in a few days.

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Can you be the away team? The right side team when selecting?

On xbox one I seem to only be able to be the home team, left side, every match.

This is vs. cpu

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

This is vs. cpu

It's the same on PS3 & X360 as well.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England

This is vs. cpu
The only way you can sort of be the 'away' team in a casual match is by selecting 'right team ground' in match settings.

cpt crash

Club Cricketer
Hi All

I have just bought the game, I have had a trawl through the forum for the answer to this question as I am sure its been answered but couldn't find the answer:

Is it possible to create your own team within the game? As its all unlicensed I want to create my local club team and play for them, is this possible, if so how? Also, can the exisitng team names be over written for the real ones some how?

Thanks

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Hi All

I have just bought the game, I have had a trawl through the forum for the answer to this question as I am sure its been answered but couldn't find the answer:

Is it possible to create your own team within the game? As its all unlicensed I want to create my local club team and play for them, is this possible, if so how? Also, can the exisitng team names be over written for the real ones some how?

Thanks

The existing names can be overwritten using the 'Get Best' option in Academy - Teams - Online Community. This will replace all the teams on the game with the best rated versions with real names from the online community. Most of these are a bit out of date, but it will give you a starting point. You can then edit the teams in team manager as you see fit.

As cooks1st100 says, you can create a new team too. If you wanted to play for them in career mode, you'd have to replace one of the existing county sides with your custom side once created in 'Career Team Lists'. Make sure you are happy with the teams before you start career though as any changes made after that do not take effect in an already started career.

scouser

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi All

Thanks

If your going to create your local club why not replace all county teams with the local clubs in your area

Dhekelian

School Cricketer
Is it possible to get hold of a manual for the ps4 version? I have the PC version as a pdf version but it is for an xbox controller. That in itself isn't a real problem but printing it off is as it has dark Images for backgrounds and as it is a PDF Doc it cannot be easily edited. I don't mind if I can print it off but would cost a fair bit in ink with those dark images.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The manual should be in the menus on the console - I don't have one to check, but if you press the playstation button while playing, and look for the DBC icon and press down into that menu one of the options should be a digital manual.

I think.

Al Pacino

School Cricketer
does this game really support 360 degree shot selection as i have trouble playing between mid on and square leg also on the off side between cover and square . and for the leg glance does the shot go randomly at different directions

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah, see, that is the shot alchemy.

Straight from the manual:

The most appropriate shot will be executed relative to the area on the pitch you wish to hit the ball.

Batting is still a bit of a mystery to me. I am not bad at it. I just can't feel certain that what I do is what happens.

There are many things in play. 1) where are your feet in relation to the delivery line? 2) where is the ball (on an x and y axis) located when you choose to swing? 3) what direction were you swinging? 4) what are your batter strength and weaknesses? Once those are factored the game then picks the outcome

In practice mode where you get the timing window I know I am early and the game says late, I know I am on time and the game says early, I get my feet wrong and it says good placement, it's not helping "feel" a good swing vs what the game considers an ill timed swing.

I did notice in my game last night that the person batting for the big ant team in the practice mode had 0's for batting stats. I changed those but did not go back in and bat yet. Tonight.

outbreak

Club Captain
does this game really support 360 degree shot selection as i have trouble playing between mid on and square leg also on the off side between cover and square . and for the leg glance does the shot go randomly at different directions
Yeah it does. I can play to all areas but in the latest patch I find there are less deliveries that are in the right spot to be played on the leg side. Slight changes in stick angle can actually let you hit something a little to either side of a fielder too which I like.[DOUBLEPOST=1424477797][/DOUBLEPOST]I was wondering when siming a game is your player meant to play? I simed a FC game and got replaced by handscomb for that game, I thought I would be able to reach international level and then just sim all my domestic appearances and my play would still play those games just simulated. I don't want my player to end up playing a bunch of internationals but only a season of stats for domestic....

Users who are viewing this thread