Prakastic - Bats for BLIC 07

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
Hi guys,

This is pradeep younger brother of appu (prakastic). I was having a look at the threads and there have been great patchs made for BLIC.
I started this thread so that i can also join the patch maker here.

First thing i done was finding a way to implement the bats in game i know its already done. There was something minor missing to the bats made, So i tried a lot to understand the bats textures.
1) The Glow and the texture depth in the default bats are missing when we make it.
2) The templete size is small that we can't increase the quality of the stickers.

I made the templete size double(Thanks to MS Dhoni to find the correct templete). Tried some different mapping as a result i got a glowing bat with texture depth in them the glow and depth are more which can be decreased.
372524566cb7b95bae10adf83d86dc39605200c.jpg

But when i play with the bat once i get out the crashes need find out whats the problem.

subbu35

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

This is pradeep younger brother of appu (prakastic). I was having a look at the threads and there have been great patchs made for BLIC.
I started this thread so that i can also join the patch maker here.

First thing i done was finding a way to implement the bats in game i know its already done. There was something minor missing to the bats made, So i tried a lot to understand the bats textures.
1) The Glow and the texture depth in the default bats are missing when we make it.
2) The templete size is small that we can't increase the quality of the stickers.

I made the templete size double(Thanks to MS Dhoni to find the correct templete). Tried some different mapping as a result i got a glowing bat with texture depth in them the glow and depth are more which can be decreased.
372524566cb7b95bae10adf83d86dc39605200c.jpg

But when i play with the bat once i get out the crashes need find out whats the problem.

quickly fix problem can you make new 2009 odi and test kits .great work with the bat man can you make all gm 2009 bats and yuvi 2009 bat

subbu35 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

hi can you do it

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
quickly fix problem can you make new 2009 odi and test kits .great work with the bat man can you make all gm 2009 bats and yuvi 2009 bat

hi can you do it

Dude i already made all the bats that are currently used by cricketers. I made YUVI's bat already. Just go to my thread and you'll find it there on like the last page. I will post the previews soon.

appu2146

Associate Cricketer

hi can you do it

I think the problem has been fixed mate need to check for it one more time. And regarding the bats i will try to do them. The ODI kits i will release as soon as possible as i have already made 3 of them.

07harrisb: can we have the new bats for c07 aswell please
I will try to do them mate.

Guys i have told you about the glow and depth here is a preview of the bat made by MS Dhoni for his patch (Thanks to him as he made the effort to bring patchs for the game) and i have added the glow and depth to the same bat have a look.
bat made by MS shoni
3730277447a1985df94b36912b5ff2954181606.jpg

I have made the same bat with the glow and Depth.
3730255a3d53405d8b3193f8b1f51951abf7a5f.jpg

Comments are welcomed...

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
we don't need glow. glows only show up in previews. In game they look the same. I think you wasting your time making the same bats i already made. i think you should try making some new bats that i didn't make yet.don't try to glow it, glow makes it worst. my bat sticker and your bat sticker looks way different. But still good work!

subbu35

School Cricketer
you should reduce some glow its too much .but nice work i think you can make odi,test,ipl kits and release a patch .make some new bats . im happy to help you in the patch i have an odi,test,ipl updated roster i will post if you want...::cheers

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
MS Dhoni : we don't need glow. glows only show up in previews. In game they look the same. I think you wasting your time making the same bats i already made. i think you should try making some new bats that i didn't make yet.don't try to glow it, glow makes it worst. my bat sticker and your bat sticker looks way different. But still good work!
Thanks for the comments mate, yes i will try new bats. The Mapping is not done perfectly mate so that it looks like that i will try to to my best in that.

subbu35: you should reduce some glow its too much .but nice work i think you can make odi,test,ipl kits and release a patch .make some new bats . im happy to help you in the patch i have an odi,test,ipl updated roster i will post if you want...::cheers
Ok mate i will try what you have said, So far i have no idea to create a whole patch i will contact you if started a patch.

here is a preview of In-game bat(same bat).

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 103

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
appu why don't you try something new in BLIC2007. For example no one ever found how to put pitch ads in blic so you can help me find that.

Nice bat! By the way.

and by the way what kind of patch are you making??? i already started the ipl patch v2. i made delhi and deccan chargers's kit already. I am now working on punjab's kit. So if you figure out the pitch ad problem, that will be great

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
MS Dhoni: appu why don't you try something new in BLIC2007. For example no one ever found how to put pitch ads in blic so you can help me find that.

Nice bat! By the way.

and by the way what kind of patch are you making??? i already started the ipl patch v2. i made delhi and deccan chargers's kit already. I am now working on punjab's kit. So if you figure out the pitch ad problem, that will be great

Thanks for the comments mate, I am not doing any patch mate just trying some bats and kits.
I will try about the pitch ads and inform you if i got any progress mate.

In the mean time i have done a bat have a look
374693937fa28548d8a2c2e1d08b13af8bf73a1.jpg

subbu35

School Cricketer
looks great man,have you made india dark blue kit 2009 with pads and caps.why dont you try to make dhoni keeper gloves.ms dhoni made ipl stumps with low graphics can you try to make one more shining and clearer...:cool::happy

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
looks great man,have you made india dark blue kit 2009 with pads and caps.why dont you try to make dhoni keeper gloves.ms dhoni made ipl stumps with low graphics can you try to make one more shining and clearer...:cool::happy

Dude i have figured out everything. I even made the stumps more clearer and high quality now. And for The india's new kit. Why are you bothering appu for it. i have made it already. If you want it then just tell me ill post it.

MS Dhoni added 7 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Appu by the way what template are you using???

Last edited:

subbu35

School Cricketer
thanks dude can you please post them. and by the can you show the preview of the ipl 2009 kits you made
:cheers

Last edited:

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
subbu35: looks great man,have you made india dark blue kit 2009 with pads and caps.why dont you try to make dhoni keeper gloves.ms dhoni made ipl stumps with low graphics can you try to make one more shining and clearer...:cool::happy
Ya i have half way done the india kit. i will try keeper gloves mate. Regarding the stumps i have no idea mate.

MS Dhoni: Dude i have figured out everything. I even made the stumps more clearer and high quality now. And for The india's new kit. Why are you bothering appu for it. i have made it already. If you want it then just tell me ill post it.

MS Dhoni added 7 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Appu by the way what template are you using???
Mate can you tell me how you done the stumps because its in PCM file format.
Regarding the template i have taken your template size and doubled its size made a new bat texture for it.

Users who are viewing this thread