Votes: 30 18.5%
  • Might Never Get Released

Votes: 46 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
I think a year. 6-8 months does just seem too soon, especially as there is still quite a bit of work to still go. If it takes longer than 2 years I can't see this ever being released, unfortunately

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I voted for never as it had already a long time since it has started. And Legend_master come online very less. What if he become inactive. Or maybe it will be released after i leave PC.

Lol,

I would look at it this way...if you had invested over 3 years of hard work into a project and reached ~70% completion would you give it up or would you press on regardless? Would you really expect a couple of guys to produce a top-notch game in less than 3 years working on it part time?

Also, as previously mentioned, just because i am on the forums less doesn't mean i dont pop in every now and then to check. And certainly doesn't mean im not working on the game. You guys have no idea how many hours me and JK put into this thing...we're talking thousands here...

I for one have put too much in. Can you imagine if i quit? It all becomes meaningless. Not an option, folks. The only time i'd consider quitting is if a perfect cricket game was released in the meantime. Let's face it tho, what are the chances of that? I will concede though that the longer we wait, the chances of this happening are greater.

We have seen many supporters come and go and that's cool, i probably would have too if i was a supporter lol...but it's cool, because when it is released people can always come back, and they will if we succeed in creating it as well as we expect. So in the end, guys, it all comes back to faith.

Peace. ;)

LM

Last edited:

Dez

Club Captain
Lol,

I would look at it this way...if you had invested over 3 years of hard work into a project and reached ~70% completion would you give it up or would you press on regardless? Would you really expect a couple of guys to produce a top-notch game in less than 3 years working on it part time?

Also, as previously mentioned, just because i am on the forums less doesn't mean i dont pop in every now and then to check. And certainly doesn't mean im not working on the game. You guys have no idea how many hours me and JK put into this thing...we're talking thousands here...

I for one have put too much in. Can you imagine if i quit? It all becomes meaningless. Not an option, folks. The only time i'd consider quitting is if a perfect cricket game was released in the meantime. Let's face it tho, what are the chances of that? I will concede though that the longer we wait, the chances of this happening are greater.

We have seen many supporters come and go and that's cool, i probably would have too if i was a supporter lol...but it's cool, because when it is released people can always come back, and they will if we succeed in creating it as well as we expect. So in the end, guys, it all comes back to faith.

Peace. ;)

LM

It's been 3 years, everybody knows that all great games are made and released in a day.

;)

Mad Snake

International Coach
It angers me that people are saying never, it is clear that LM is such a quality bloke and has done such a quality job to get the game is were is is today and people are insulting him by saying it wont ever be realised because is hasn't been released in the 3 weeks they have been on the forum, have some patience and wait for this game the longer it takes to finish the better quality it will be.

/rant

Tanmay

Club Captain
I agree with Jimmy, Legend_Mater and Jkartik have put their 100% in the effort to create a game which is gonna create history,surely they wont abandon it.The members just need to be patient.As it is screenies are shown after some intervals.KUTGW :thumbs TAOC Team

Highlander999

ICC President
Well, tbh. My only hope in the cricket games market is TAOC. EA and BLIC are in it for the money (understandable) but as there last games proved, they have no idea on what a realistic game should be like. Cricket Revolution doesn't have test cricket and I am sceptical about Cricket Life. Therefore, my confidence is with TAOC, as it is by the fans, for the fans. That is why I would be surprised if this wasn't released, because as Tom said, they have put thousands of hours in, it will be awesome when it is released, and not a rushed job like EA and BLIC, where I doubt they were properly tested......

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
1 year. Although I say the poll was made cause this thing will be done in 2 weeks, and they are wondering how long a vacation they can take before they have to release it. Mark my words.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
as LM said they had progressed 70% so far in 3 years
by mathematical knowledge they had progressed 23.33% per year:p
so TAOC needs more 1and half year to complete:happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread