• Might Never Get Released

Votes: 46 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FitzNugly

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't see any other reason for this post other than to give everyone a nice surprise.

I vote for 6-8 months with fingers crossed:upray

Eon

Club Cricketer
There needs to be another option in that poll... When its done... cause it will be done but you cant really put an eta on this... its hard even to guess but i am saying in a year... for a quality game any way

AjnabiZ

School Cricketer
I think it will never get released.

LM would be hired by EA games to work on their Cricket series.

End of story.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
hey,how can you say that...

TAOC team is working harder and harder to entertain you people and now you are underestimating them by saying this type of things....

Eon

Club Cricketer
Im not underestimating the team at all... i am being realistic. And it is a side project that they are working on correct? and if LM does get hired by EA it will be EA Sports: The art of Cricket haha but seriously when ever the guys finish this game will be fine by me, although i cant wait for it lol...

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
I'm following the developments of this game from the day legendmaster makes the suggestion of making a community made cricket game.At that time he appears to be really frustrated with EA's and Codemaster's failed attempts to make a good game.
At first most of the members considered it a joke and try to convince him to pull out of this project because it seemed impossible at that time.But some people including me saw something in him and patiently waited all this years for the game to get completed.I'm really amazed by the development of this project.For the 1st year or so legendmaster was alone making this project,now there are few peoples to help him.Considering the project development span till now it might take atleast 2 or more years to complete.
Legendmaster and crew,we still believe in u after all these years and sure that you will reach your goal.

Sheehani

School Cricketer
I think it might be done by the end of the Ashes series this year, I just have a feeling.

gratefuldave54

School Cricketer
I'd Love to see this released but I'm a pessimist and am beginning to think the unthinkable. ie this will never get released. Mebbe you guys should sell all your hard work to EA or Codies to finish off. Hope I'm wrong though.

Hero

Club Captain
I hope this game will be released in next 6 months because no body want to waste his constructive hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread