• Might Never Get Released

Votes: 46 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is the release predictions thread - I'm being realistic. You want the appreciation thread.

coolz_hari

International Coach
This is the release predictions thread - I'm being realistic. You want the appreciation thread.

i know this is prediction. but when you say it will never come it hurts those who does all this work for free .I felt that if you think it will not release there is no point of talking about it:rolleyes:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Considering it is one of the poll options I'm sure it is an opinion that is wanted. Besides which I think people saying you'll never do it gives you motivation to prove them wrong.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Deffo. If LM can prove me wrong and get this game out in the coming days, am I going to be heartbroken? No. But it's his game, and as I see it, he doesn't owe it to anyone to finish it - which goes 2x or so for a deadline.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Probably never

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I will go with those that think this will never release. Keeping all that hard work aside, there is reluctant feelings to work on the game among LM and JK. Well, I don't expect them to give us an update on their progress every single day but 4 or 5 days without hearing from LM or JK is rediculous. I mean they should atleast visit and write something about their progress to keep those still is wait who are eagerly waiting for this game. If this continues, there will be only 2 or 3 people in TAOC forum waiting for this game to be released. This is becoming one of those games like Cricket Revolution and Cricket life 1. I am sorry that I have to say that this game is really dissapointing many of us because the speed of the progress at the beginning was much much faster but now, it is much much too slow. Most of us would just like to know if this will release or not. It is the time when people want JK and LM to pick one: either atlease keep us updated or just say that it will never release and its the end. Don't misunderstand me with this post but think about it. Am I wrong....?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
I will go with those that think this will never release. Keeping all that hard work aside, there is reluctant feelings to work on the game among LM and JK. Well, I don't expect them to give us an update on their progress every single day but 4 or 5 days without hearing from LM or JK is rediculous. I mean they should atleast visit and write something about their progress to keep those still is wait who are eagerly waiting for this game. If this continues, there will be only 2 or 3 people in TAOC forum waiting for this game to be released. This is becoming one of those games like Cricket Revolution and Cricket life 1. I am sorry that I have to say that this game is really dissapointing many of us because the speed of the progress at the beginning was much much faster but now, it is much much too slow. Most of us would just like to know if this will release or not. It is the time when people want JK and LM to pick one: either atlease keep us updated or just say that it will never release and its the end. Don't misunderstand me with this post but think about it. Am I wrong....?

i know how you feel but am really tired of posting "oh, LM will bounce back".
"have faith in us", "you'll see some progress real soon" etc etc blah blah blah !!

it just feels frustrating to give false hopes when myself am not convinced
if there will be any progress.

so, the next time i post something regarding the updates, it'll be only if
we did something concrete and worth posting in the forums !!

JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread