• Might Never Get Released

Votes: 46 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It has been at about 70% for about a year though, It seems that the game got bigger and there was more to do than you thought :p

I voted never in the hope that it would make you all work faster.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
It has been at about 70% for about a year though, It seems that the game got bigger and there was more to do than you thought :p

I voted never in the hope that it would make you all work faster.

very smart, it has given me a kick up the backside...im more determined than ever now ;)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have voted for 2 years. We have been starved for quality cricket game ever since blc 99. Lets starve a bit more so we can really savour the games when it is finally done. Legendmaster and Co are doing one hell of a job and they are in it not for the money but for the sport we all love. Keep going strong dudes

holmie

Club Cricketer
as LM said they had progressed 70% so far in 3 years
by mathematical knowledge they had progressed 23.33% per year:p
so TAOC needs more 1and half year to complete:happy

haha thats a great way to put it but i dont agree. if you were to climb the top of the mountain and come back down, which task would take longer to do, the climb up or the walk down? LM has done the hard part already and im hoping the rest 30% is downhill for him.

LM im still waiting for you to contact me about my work for TAOC.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
ya they have completed the most difficult part of a game,hope they complete the remaining part as soon as possible:happy

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheehani

School Cricketer
I voted within the next two years. Just because there is no deadline, I would hope that LM and the crew get the game so that it is to their liking. Will be good once it is done though. Can't wait.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
voted 2 years since they still have to finish the fielding animations and AI. And of course finish the stadiums and w/e is left of batting and bowling animations. Add to that all the bug fixing/ testing and last but not least commentary ;)

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Would love any Cricket game during the Ashes. I was dreaming of Cricket over the summer, not really that healthy I would think. But with speculation of other games coming out and such, I don't really mind. I would assume somewhere around Mid '10.

srk121

International Coach
This game may take 2 more years in making, but i think it will be worthwhile waiting for a great cricket game. I have great hopes from this game. I have been following this games since the start of the project, but i never felt this game will go this far. I now have such a huge faith in this game.

:cheers::clap:clap:clap:clap

SUPERB WORK GUYS...

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
1-2 years, but went for 2 years in the end. I feel they will need occur some problems towards the end, which they might not of anticipated. Hopefully I'm wrong and it'll be closer to one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread