problem with playerEditorv3 pls help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys the australia players faces are all mixed up the bats are assigned properly but faces are all over the place screenshots before how could we assign correct aussie faces using this playerEditor. Could we have all faces correctly assgned to each player from the start since the bats are in order :help :help :hpraise :onpc

Ghilchrist's face is on hydens bigfile and Blee is not there

Attachments

• clichisrt.jpg
    clichisrt.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 35
  • clichisrt1.jpg
    clichisrt1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
joesaadati said:
Guys the australia players faces are all mixed up the bats are assigned properly but faces are all over the place screenshots before how could we assign correct aussie faces using this playerEditor. Could we have all faces correctly assgned to each player from the start since the bats are in order :help :help :hpraise :onpc

Ghilchrist's face is on hydens bigfile and Blee is not there

Ok i have fixed the Gilly , Hayden issue. Just download the new bats.xml and replace your current one with and the problem is solved. But Lee is working fine for me check the screen shot.

pe3fixob7.jpg

I think you have not installed the unique face pack v1.

Attachments

• bats.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 3

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
saurabh2185 after installing your bats.zip this what I get when I try to open player Editor it is become worse pls help :help :hpraise

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 33

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
after changing your bats.xml you open the player editor from your root directory and have to define all the paths again. Like first for he ImpBIG which is in the root directory than the roster file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread