PS3 Online Match Up Thread

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys can you help me? I can't sign up on PSN because I don't have an alternate DNS. How can I fix this?

P

pcfan123

What's really really really annoying is when every single delivery hangs in the air for a full half second. I mean the game totally freezes for that time as well as the cursor stops moving. The cursor will be on one side of the pitch one second, it'll freeze and then by the time it unfreezes I'm bowled out. I'll usually average about a hundred with my team even if I'm playing poorly in a T20, but got bowled out when this happened for under 40.

Have to say this is the first time it happened to me, is it because of the other guy's slow connection?

I did have a good game today that was ruined by the backfoot bug in the game. I bowled the guy out for 136 and lost my top order to some really silly shots. 7th wicket partnership for 50+ runs saw me get within 40 runs of the target with 6.0 RRR. Used Lee to smack Harbhajan around and needed 18 to win from 4 overs with one wicket needed. The match was mine for the taking as all he had left was crappy off spinners but as soon as I tried playing a shot towards midwicket after pressing the FF command it screwed me playing BF and I lost the match by 17 runs. It was a 30 run 10th partnership too. So frustrating.

When the balls hangs in the air, it is the connection, most likely of the other players since you are in the US.

Also, the batsman will play off the wrong foot for sweep and similar shots if you get the timings wrong. I think it adds to the fun but a lot of people share your view.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Also, the batsman will play off the wrong foot for sweep and similar shots if you get the timings wrong. I think it adds to the fun but a lot of people share your view.

No this was timed nearly perfect, just the FF/BF bug struck again.

Can anybody help me with my problem two posts up?

I had a ton of problems connecting through a wireless router and had DNS issues as well. If you're wireless as well try what I tried and change your router settings to DMZ (De-Militarized Zone). That's all I know.

P

pcfan123

Hey NP10, we should still try to connect again, it works eventually. Just ask xtremedesix

gunner_3sp_glow

School Cricketer
now kelvo76 playing in a T20, won toss and batting... wonder if he's a quitter!!

154/2 after 7.2 overs he quits.... so LAME.

He bowled constant yorkers for the 1st two overs, then brought the spinner on haha!

punished!

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

What time of the day US time are most players online?

hey mate we never seem to be able to meet online, i am leftarmfast

anyways, hope to play you soon, i am on 10pm-1am cst most nights

also run a tournament if your interested, link is in my sig. the second season is about to start in a week or so

Params7

International Cricketer
^I signed up.

@Leftarm : Dude lets fix up a time! I'm in eastern zone so I'll be available from 8:30pm Eastern for sure all the days.

Also, is anybody interested to play a 50 over odi on a weekend??

Users who are viewing this thread