PS3 Version vs Xbox 360 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
So, I have a choice here.

Which one should I go for, and why?

A personal advantage for me is that if I choose the PS3 version, I don't have to set anything up, while with the Xbox version, some soldering skills will be required (not that I mind).

But other than that, is there any advantage in one version over the other? One I can think of is that the online play on the Xbox 360 will be better than the PS3 (or it should be anyway).

exprezzo

Club Cricketer

I can think of is that the online play on the Xbox 360 will be better than the PS3 (or it should be anyway).

I have not played the game on XB360,just wanted to know in what aspect does XB 360 offer better online play than PS3? Please elaborate.

opal

School Cricketer
Anyways that I can play the PAL version on my NTSC console (xbox 360)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors

Which one should I go for, and why?

A personal advantage for me is that if I choose the PS3 version, I don't have to set anything up, while with the Xbox version, some soldering skills will be required (not that I mind).

But other than that, is there any advantage in one version over the other? One I can think of is that the online play on the Xbox 360 will be better than the PS3 (or it should be anyway).

They're both going to be pretty much the same.

So I wouldn't worry - go for the console which you prefer.

Why will the 360 have better online play?

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I think more people on PC are going for the PS3 version

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
It's xbox all of the way for me.

I assume you have Live so it's the only console you will really be able to still chat with your mates etc while playing the game. If there's any dlc, 360 will probably get it first and plus IMO there is less lag on xbox.

D

Dutch

I assume you have Live so it's the only console you will really be able to still chat with your mates etc while playing the game. If there's any dlc, 360 will probably get it first and plus IMO there is less lag on xbox.

To be fair though it seems most PC members are on PS3. Therefor you could expect less quitters....logic?....meh, not sure....

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
To be fair man there isn't much difference. I just feel (prays he doesn't start an argument) the 360 is much the superior console.

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
The weak points of the 360 in arguments (no I don't start them all :D) have been cleared up by E3 tbh. Slim, built in wi-fi etc and that horrible Kinect/Natal that I am starting to hate so much...

exprezzo

Club Cricketer

dunno about the lag or dlc but as far as chatting is concerned i think IC2010 has an option of voice chat through microphone.

can anyone who played the game give more info on this ???

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Anyways that I can play the PAL version on my NTSC console (xbox 360)

No chance mate. Its heartbreaking but its true :(

Never say impossible. While playing the game on an NTSC Xbox requires a little bit of extra money and a LOT of effort, it can be done. You're going to need to learn how to open the Xbox and solder though, so you may not want to go that route.

To be fair man there isn't much difference. I just feel (prays he doesn't start an argument) the 360 is much the superior console.

I think the Xbox is a superior console so don't worry :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread