questions for hello about sound patch

anand99

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi hello

some questions about your sound patch.

1. do you have the bowler arriving at the crease noise that tamilian had in his sound patch. I hope you have retained that in your patch if not please try to include it.

2. You mention that default sound will be played for away matches. Just to try and understand does this mean that even if the home team scores boundaries the crowd stays quiet? ie if i am australia playing india at india then the crowd is quiet? why would it be? in india crowd always makes noise.

3. what about sharjah. As you know both pak and india have lot of support in sharjah so the crowd should behave like home team for both teams when they play in sharjah.

just some thoughts on improving the commentary.

anand99

School Cricketer
hello can you also leave boycott in the commentary and take out the very annoying jim maxwell instead.

hello

School Cricketer
do you have the bowler arriving at the crease noise that tamilian had in his sound patch. I hope you have retained that in your patch if not please try to include it.

Included. I have also included some extra sounds for bowler arrivign at the crease.

You mention that default sound will be played for away matches. Just to try and understand does this mean that even if the home team scores boundaries the crowd stays quiet? ie if i am australia playing india at india then the crowd is quiet? why would it be? in india crowd always makes noise.

Answer : Download Part 3 : it is for away matches also. So by downloading part 1 , 2 and part 3, you will get crowd noises whereever you play.

what about sharjah. As you know both pak and india have lot of support in sharjah so the crowd should behave like home team for both teams when they play in sharjah.

Answer : Play in sharjah , using this patch. You will really like it.

Also every crowd reaction is included. You should download part 3 to finish the crowd patch.

After then you will hear crowd where ever you play and all time.

hello can you also leave boycott in the commentary and take out the very annoying jim maxwell instead.

Yes will think of removing jim. and you mean you want boycott to be included?</span>

Users who are viewing this thread