Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Mr.Baghel

School Cricketer
Hey everyone.. Look what I found. A friend of mine (name withheld) has recently got the latest version of Real Cricket for testing. He shared some cool screenshots which I would like to post here.
Judging from what he showed me, looks like it is in the later stages of production. Super excited for Real Cricket™24!!

Will share more in time..

View attachment 283447View attachment 283448
Bro show us the gameplay video of rc24 please

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There must be update featuring ui changes. There are lot of changes to gameplay elements in RC22 but not with ui. Bowling team should be able to check what is type and skill of batsman any time he wants and batting team should be able to check which fielder is fielding at which position by clicking field setup button(to check where weakest fielders are and try it hit ball in that area). Also is this man still active in this forum. @mav77mortal
Finally! the man is active. I have not been around the forum for a while. But will have a look every now and then. Found out that some leak happened here...... Always wanted Planetcricket to have an active and engaging forum about the game. I guess this could be the start.

Android Gaming Adda

School Cricketer
Finally! the man is active. I have not been around the forum for a while. But will have a look every now and then. Found out that some leak happened here...... Always wanted Planetcricket to have an active and engaging forum about the game. I guess this could be the start.
Anuj Mankar sir

Sir big big fan…

cricybox

School Cricketer
Well if you're here why not give some insights on what is to come in the upcoming crucial months, will be glad if you respond to it

Eren davis

School Cricketer
Good to see you here sir, anything special which we can expect from your team this time around?

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It's incredible to see you here Anuj sir

ben786

School Cricketer
When can we expect the announcement of Real Cricket 24 ?? It will be amazing if you guys will release this game before the start of Cricket World Cup 2023

Darkbeast07

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Sir big fan here sir I am playing rc since it had launched my fav version is rc22 but sir multiplayer is full of bugs and umpire is a little bit lazy and when we hit six he signals it dead and smoothness needs to be improved sir we want 1)highlights of multiplayer option
2)2v2
3)six out of the ground feature
4)smooth balling action
5)ball speed special feature 150+
6)commentary improvement
7) batting stances
8)timing bar improvement
9)it shouldn't be on the list but as a game lover it's our demand to give only 1 free platinum shot for all plss sir we hope u will do something for it
10)sir in pro spin there is gold fragment but we didn't get it yet but one bug happened I clearly saw the gold fragment coming out but it changes to commentator at the last moment
Stay healthy May God bless you all ❤️
Thank you sir
We are here to support you till last
@mav77mortal

Darkbeast07

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I spend around 30k and 5k for yearly subscription but still no platinum shots only 5 fragments I got its really heart breaking and now sale is available but I can't purchase that's why sir I ask you to free only atleast 1 I am in huge depression no doubt I got players from meg spin but I purchase for platinum and didn't get any also per day mega spin only bronze silver no other categories it has been 7 months I purchased yearly subscription plss do something sir @mav77mortal

parth00

Club Captain
I guess I will have to now then….. stay tuned. Promise news comes here before anywhere else. Deal ? @cricybox
Post automatically merged:

Yes it will be.
That's truly exciting, looking for a more balanced game between bat and ball. Bowling is the only segment that has to be worked on. Getting rewarded for a good spell and beaten for bad one, setting up a batsman etc truly captures the true spirit of longer format of Cricket (ODI and Tests) like it does in Ashes 17 and can you give us some insights on the next RC22 update ? AI plays more like T20 in 50 overs , running on every single ball etc. Lots of love to the Nautilus team .

Users who are viewing this thread