Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey guys to make it a hell of lot easier on everyone could everyone call teams so we don't double up on doing the same teams sure that will be annoying right thanks lads I will start on tmoz on teams happy to do NZ if no one done it already

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Mate can People Highlight the teams they are going to do I will highlight nz as I will do them tmoz

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hey Mate can People Highlight the teams they are going to do I will highlight nz as I will do them tmoz
Sure I have already done the SA team, so thats done. Not sure when I will share though. Do not want to ruin any possible surprises...

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good idea to get this thread going. But, just a quick question, who are all the associate international teams included in the game? If anyone gives me all the fake names for those players I can work out the real names if they haven't been done already. I will also update the player height spreadsheet in the other thread too.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
The ones that people are marking are those what you're going to make, as all i'm doing is finding the kit numbers

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
The ones that people are marking are those what you're going to make, as all i'm doing is finding the kit numbers
Yes the one I marked for nz is the one I will do I will also try my best doing their bats I will do it tmoz should be done by this time tmoz hopefully

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Yes the one I marked for nz is the one I will do I will also try my best doing their bats I will do it tmoz should be done by this time tmoz hopefully
So you don't mind if I find the kit numbers for you[DOUBLEPOST=1557490671][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good idea to get this thread going. But, just a quick question, who are all the associate international teams included in the game? If anyone gives me all the fake names for those players I can work out the real names if they haven't been done already. I will also update the player height spreadsheet in the other thread too.
upload_2019-5-10_13-17-19.png
upload_2019-5-10_13-17-44.png

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So you don't mind if I find the kit numbers for you[DOUBLEPOST=1557490671][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 220313
View attachment 220314
nah no worry mate would be appreciated if you did thanks buddy[DOUBLEPOST=1557491562][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 220313
View attachment 220314
are those teams shared on the academy so we can come in and edit them

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So basically the associate teams are Canada, Hong Kong, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Oman, PNG, Scotland, UAE and the USA. Ok then.

By the way guys tried updating the link to the spreadsheet I have for player heights in the player height thread but couldn't get it working unfortunately. When it comes to time people have started on the appearance of players if a player height is missing from the spreadsheet available to view you can just message me and I'll let you know :)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So basically the associate teams are Canada, Hong Kong, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Oman, PNG, Scotland, UAE and the USA. Ok then.

By the way guys tried updating the link to the spreadsheet I have for player heights in the player height thread but couldn't get it working unfortunately. When it comes to time people have started on the appearance of players if a player height is missing from the spreadsheet available to view you can just message me and I'll let you know :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...OtWfHTJ28BvP-egKLfqKcXu9k/edit#gid=1601085152 there the link mate you should be able to edit it are you logged in

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah I know, I already accessed it from the link Llewelyn posted above, thanks anyway. Just looking at the kit/shirt numbers, are they correct of just the numbers they have used in the game, because I can help with that as well, just researching players kit numbers.
The ones that are posted in the sheet are in game and already correct.

Users who are viewing this thread