REQ: Ashes Cricket 2009 Xbox 360 DEMO

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys ,
i have an xbox 360 arcade console without a HDD, so i cannot download and play the demo of the game on my console. so can any noble gentleman please rip the demo if their HDD and upload the xbox 360 version of the demo for me which i can burn on to a disk and play on my console. i will gladly accept the download in any from thru a torrent or an upload to rapidshare.

i shall be highly grateful

Kabooka

P

pcfan123

Just wait for release now. That is a lot of effort considering the full game will be out in 3 days

Kabooka

International Cricketer
dude i have a ntsc console and afaik the game is not coming on ntsc. so whatever little satisfaction i can get is thru the demo only. the demo is region free. even the brian lara 2007 was region free in the demo but pal only when the game came out. if only someone can be kind enough and upload the game for me or guide where i can get it.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
dude i have a ntsc console and afaik the game is not coming on ntsc. so whatever little satisfaction i can get is thru the demo only. the demo is region free. even the brian lara 2007 was region free in the demo but pal only when the game came out. if only someone can be kind enough and upload the game for me or guide where i can get it.

if you use HDMI cable then you are good

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
When I said $10.. I meant US dollars.. The first search I got from Ebay (US) says $15 with bidding still going on..

*New* 20GB HARD DISK DRIVE HDD FOR MICROSOFT XBOX 360 - eBay (item 270436724048 end time Aug-04-09 08:00:56 PDT)

The point is that, there are people selling out there 20GB ones after upgrading like myself quite cheaply on ebay..

Saying that, what I've gathered from above, burning the demo on a DVD and playing means he has a flashed Xbox.. So there is a good chance that he wont be buying anything.. I hope he gets an original game at least when its out..

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Yo Faward the HDD costs 50 US $ in India. BTW my Xbox is not flashed as i myself am a game developer. Xbox 360 Demos can be played off DVD discs. It just shows that you are misinformed & a n00b. I can get the game for either a PC or a Xbox 360 as both my machines are well powered. I just wanted to get a feel of the game before deciding which platform to buy for. If you aint got something useful to say , keep yourself to yourself.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

where is everyone in america ordering this game from? gameplay.co.uk wont let me, anyone recommend another site?

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Dude, that dont mean that i have a dev kit , lol . We aint allowed to carry those home , plus i develop very small time games for PC & PS2.

FaWaD

Club Cricketer
I didn't know that you could play games off the disc without flashing your drive. My bad then, I take my words back.
I myself is a developer but not a game one.

P

pcfan123

does ntsc version works with XBOX 360 VGA CABLE ?

Sameer, let me tell you this for the last time. Ashes 09 will not work on any NTSC Xbox,

Repeat, Ashes Cricket 2009 will not work on a North American Xbox (or wii)

asking 100 times in different threads will not change this.

Users who are viewing this thread