Xbox 360 or PC Version or PS3

ammar

Club Cricketer
I'm going for Xbox 360 version tomorrow and might get the PC one later when I've saved up enough.

naveen_reloaded

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Should i go for PS3 Version or PC version

Hi..

today i was a click away from purchasing PS3 version of ashes 09 , but was thinkinhg about these things ..

>>> will they patch the bugs ? if so within how many months ?

>>> Is it really worth ? 2K Rs ? Please help me on this ... coz i can buy other games also like infamous ..etc ..but i am a great cricket fan... so guys who bought it .. please suggest me whether to go or not...

>>> there are so many members patch for PC already .. will there be significant members patch for PS3 ? i mean like player name editing , kits , bags etc etc ... ? or will it be mostly for PC ?

>>> Does it support two player ? i mean can me and my bro play ? ( may be lame Q`s , b ut i couldnt see anywhere about two player modes... thats why i asked...

please help me/ reply fast.. coz based on ur replies i will order it today.. coz tom sat .. so shippinf / courier service maynot be there... so please reply fast

thnks in advance..

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Were still unsure about the patches but if you wanna be safe, go for PC, if you wanna take a risk, go for PS3.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Fantastic apart from a few things that totally ruin it. There is rumored that a patch is around so hopefully it'll get awesome.

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
If you are looking for patches,editables then go with PC version. Editing in PS3 version is very limited.
I suppose you will get official patch which is discussed in other thread for all versions though.

You can play Two player in this.

BTW, Where are you from?

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

School Cricketer
i am from salem ... and going to buy it from ebay...

guys .. is it better than BLO7 .. i loved that game.. i used to paly for hours..

how about htis game

in demo , the pitch / ground was not nice .. may be its due to the climate ( rainy ).. how is the graphics ?

i can get PC version later ( Cough ) ( Cough ) ..... :-)

i can get other game at that price , but so far i dotn have a sports game in my collection.. is this really good ?

10dulkar ,covy wht version do u ahve ? and how is the graphics and other things..

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
i am from salem ... and going to buy it from ebay...

guys .. is it better than BLO7 .. i loved that game.. i used to paly for hours..

how about htis game

in demo , the pitch / ground was not nice .. may be its due to the climate ( rainy ).. how is the graphics ?

i can get PC version later ( Cough ) ( Cough ) ..... :-)

i can get other game at that price , but so far i dotn have a sports game in my collection.. is this really good ?

10dulkar ,covy wht version do u ahve ? and how is the graphics and other things..
If you loved 2007 version, then you will enjoy this game more than that.
I played only demo and its much better than Blic-2007.
I haven got the game yet. I will be buying for PS3 Version. Once the patches, editors are out then i will probably buy PC version too ;)

naveen_reloaded

School Cricketer
when are u buying and from where?

actually the game is good... tough .. but graphics arent that good .. may its due to AA not there...

anyway wht do u feel 10dulkar ? u should have read many review and replies here... wht do others feel...

should i go and get it ? or wait

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
I will buy it from stores once its available. General feeling about this game is its good not perfect. Has some ruining bugs like AI runouts, AI pacing in test matches.... If you have played the demo, you should have got a fair idea. you can read Impression thread for more insight.

Personally i'm going to buy the game as its better than most of the other cricket games. And also a cricket game after 2 years and first one in PS3.

UnderTaker

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
since the release of PS3 i havent played any game in pc... i always buy the ps3 versions coz of the awesome graphics.. but AC09 falls well short in that.. the graphics is poor.. if u are looking for more customizable options and editors u shud go for the pc one... altho i'd personally suggest ps3.. gudluk:)

naveen_reloaded

School Cricketer
thnks undertaker.

even in PC the graphics was pathetic .. with hagged edges...

i think i will wait for patch and then buy the game....

Users who are viewing this thread