Xbox 360 or PC Version or PS3

blazerix

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why don't you buy the 360 version and then order the pc version from India. Its so cheap there.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Lol why does everyone hate the xbox its a great console and unlike many of you xbox haters know xbox has many more exclusives than the PS3. Games wise I think there is basically no contest the Xbox has a lot more games.

Concerning this thread I would say get it on the Xbox because a computer is meant for many things playing games is one compared to the many others. The xbox is purely meant for gaming and you will enjoy it more. If you really love the patches and you want to edit the game do the expensive thing and buy both.

Why would it you enjoy it more just because the Xbox is designed primariy for gaming? I played Streetfighter IV on the PS3, and now I have it for the PC. Guess what? It's just as much fun on the PC as it was on the PS3. The PC is a gaming platform these days you know.

Why don't you buy the 360 version and then order the pc version from India. Its so cheap there.

What is the point of buying two versions, unless you have two people who want to play singleplayer at the same time?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Personally I'd get it on a PC as I don't have an Xbox :p

If I want to play games on my TV, I connect my TV to my PC! But if you have both, I guess it comes down to one choice. Consoles are great for just turning on and playing, whereas PC's are great for modding. If you just want to sit down and play then get it for the Xbox, if you want to do more then get it for the PC.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
buy a ps3 and ditch the other two.

Don't say the PS3 is so amazing because I know people who want to throw there PS3 out of the window because it pisses them off so much. I know many people that also have both systems and like 360 a lot better because the online gaming experience is a lot better on the 360.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Personally I'd get it on a PC as I don't have an Xbox :p

If I want to play games on my TV, I connect my TV to my PC! But if you have both, I guess it comes down to one choice. Consoles are great for just turning on and playing, whereas PC's are great for modding. If you just want to sit down and play then get it for the Xbox, if you want to do more then get it for the PC.

Kev, is there a way to do that wirelessly?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Kev, is there a way to do that wirelessly?
Connecting your PC to my TV? I'd bloody hope not :D

Don't know in all honesty, My TV has a monitor input on it. So if I wanted to use my PC on my TV it's no hassle. I don't use it on my TV, but I could. I have been thinking of building a PC for that specific purpose, in a fancy arse case, but haven't got around to it.

chrisw2k5

School Cricketer
That, my friend is a mis conception. PC games always look much better than the consoles for the price of a graphics card merely being like 1/5'th of a 360 if not less. I'm talking with those on desktops.

Not wanting to spark off a debate but just my 2 cents.

I'm right behind you, but a graphics card costing a 5th of a 360?? :eek:

Decent graphics card ?100 ish - Xbox 360 premium NEW is ?180 arcade about 120!

But yeh, PC wins :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

Don't know in all honesty, My TV has a monitor input on it. So if I wanted to use my PC on my TV it's no hassle. I don't use it on my TV, but I could. I have been thinking of building a PC for that specific purpose, in a fancy arse case, but haven't got around to it.

:rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Classic stuff, Kev! Yes, my TV can also have a PC connected to it, but the PC's sort of the other side of the room and I doubt whether the cable available is long enough to do that.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

I'm right behind you, but a graphics card costing a 5th of a 360?? :eek:

Decent graphics card ?100 ish - Xbox 360 premium NEW is ?180 arcade about 120!

But yeh, PC wins :D

What you have to remember about GPUs is you really don't need to get one every two years. Just turn the graphics down as time requires: games look so good these days, even on lower settings. Or lose things like AA/AF/bloom/HDR - they really eat the FPS.

D

Dutch

Don't you need a special card to do that? Otherwise doesn't the format of PC versus TV distort things to make it unwatchable?

baba08

School Cricketer
hi guys i wanted to know if ashes 09 is going to work here in canada on xbox 360 anyone knows anything let me know thanks

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why would it you enjoy it more just because the Xbox is designed primariy for gaming? I played Streetfighter IV on the PS3, and now I have it for the PC. Guess what? It's just as much fun on the PC as it was on the PS3. The PC is a gaming platform these days you know.

What is the point of buying two versions, unless you have two people who want to play singleplayer at the same time?

The only reason i said that was because the pc version is EXTREMELY cheap in India. Its like 10 usd.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
A PC will cost 4 times the PS3 to give performance like PS3.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

And this games graphics really dont deserve that machine at all. Americans would laugh watching this game.

Users who are viewing this thread