Requests Accepted Requests Thread

D

Deleted member 185125

Is there a way to change the Commentary name for Stadiums?

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is there a reason why some downloaded players cannot be edited. Just downloaded a Shaheen Afridi and it seems to be blocked for editing. Is there a way to unlock that? Why would someone create a player then lock her/him? Not really in the communal spirit.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there a reason why some downloaded players cannot be edited. Just downloaded a Shaheen Afridi and it seems to be blocked for editing. Is there a way to unlock that? Why would someone create a player then lock her/him? Not really in the communal spirit.
The person that uploaded the player has to unblock it.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Anyone know what logo/sponsor this is on the sleeve of the Bangladesh shirt here? I can't find a better image of it.

NPWItpq.png

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Fantastic! Loving your uniforms! I was wondering how easy it would be to put the player numbers and initials on the England Test uniforms for example 655 and JR for Joe Root. I know they haven’t got them on the Ashes shirt in the game and you can’t edit them so would have to make new ones. That would make them truely authentic.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Fantastic! Loving your uniforms! I was wondering how easy it would be to put the player numbers and initials on the England Test uniforms for example 655 and JR for Joe Root. I know they haven’t got them on the Ashes shirt in the game and you can’t edit them so would have to make new ones. That would make them truely authentic.

Not possible I'm afraid. You can't have player specific shirt logos. :noway

Possibly could have the right numbers on their hats but not sure.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Every player would have the same number

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Every player would have the same number
It’s a pity there was not a way of making the England Crest with an individual’s number underneath 12 separate times and then add that as a logo on the front of the shirt for each player - as long as you could create the uniform as part of player creation of course and create each player individually and then import them to create a team.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
It’s a pity there was not a way of making the England Crest with an individual’s number underneath 12 separate times and then add that as a logo on the front of the shirt for each player - as long as you could create the uniform as part of player creation of course and create each player individually and then import them to create a team.
Would really take up a lot of logo space though. Makes more sense to just add it to the individual player like their shirt number

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Could I request the North and South logos and the NB Teamwear logo? (Also, what would be the best way to get the shoulder stripe on the kits?)
north-vs-south-series-2018-schedule-and-squads.jpg

skysports-mason-crane-ben-foakes-south-abu-dhabi-north-south-series_3914099.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread