Requests Accepted Requests Thread

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Been a fan of @Llewelynf works. His recent IPL creation brought me back to the game again. Kits are excellent. Faces are almost good barring few. I exactly dont remember but last time i played a test match in a stadium created by @Llewelynf SA vs IND. The stadium was the most perfectly created stad. It has original logos on pitch as 'Sunfoil' and it felt so realistic. I have a request to @Llewelynf if he can create similar stadiums with proper logo 'Vivo' and others for all IPL teams.? I know its lot to ask being you are already providing so much to the community. But whenever you feel right and get time we would all love to have these similar looking stads with Original logo. Also just wanted to know can we edit the scoreboard as well? Cheers. Thanks for all your contribution @Llewelynf

wwesocks

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone please upload the following adboard because I don't have the game on PC. It will be really appreciated.
Also can someone please upload more IPL adboards such as HP and Dominos Pizza?

Attachments

• SuperSmash.png
    SuperSmash.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 4

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anz-logo1.jpg

Someone please make this logo for stadium adboards???

JackMorris

School Cricketer
Hi guys,
Any chance someone can make the Boom Boom range. would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Booom-Boom-Bat-Arrogance_200.jpg
Boom-Boom-Bat-Blaze-200.jpg
Boom-Boom-Bat-Signature-175-2.jpg
Pakistan_Boom_Boom_Accelerator_150_Cricket_Bat2013729056157.jpg

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bit of an odd request here, but I'm working on a fictional situation to start a new career mode (if your curious, its that Scotland's 3 semi-pro teams join the english minor counties league - rebranded as their historic shires) and I've made some svgs but I'm playing on ps4 and I can't upload them as there isn't a demo version for the pc this year. If any of you pc users have spare time I'd appreciate if you could upload and share these logos - https://drive.google.com/open?id=12VJ67mXzVK0yO5Y5D9d5xEkX4CB4Pkox
Thanks in advance :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Anyone have the best dimensions to use for adboard logos? I know they get stretched a bit when they're placed on the board. @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth?

Also @TekkogsSteve I uploaded those for you under user Spoobir.
I just do a square background and then pull the logo or text down about halfway and then realign.

04Ha2DH.png

EHt2Wt3.png

arNwoob.png

WBf4Inq.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread