Requests Accepted Requests Thread

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone please tell me which Video/Gameplay recorder will be better for intel hd graphics 4400 to record Ashes Cricket??

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Guys just wondering if anyone has done Australia's 99 WC team/kit? Or any other 99 stuff?

Seen the Pakistan one as well as the quality work done for the 1992 WC.

Content is insanely good. If only the PS4's visual could show it in all it's glory!

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Could someone give these logos a go please. There are for the Afghanistan one day Domestic tournament
c980ef33a0eba9c9a3c4585c426bd0b9

gamu

Club Captain
No, can't edit licenced player shoes with texture editing. Plus there are no different shoes for different match types anyway.

In test matches all the licensed players comes with white shoes and in ODI , T20 or other type games they come with some black shoes.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
In test matches all the licensed players comes with white shoes and in ODI , T20 or other type games they come with some black shoes.

I have no idea then, it must be a coding issue because there are only textures for the 4 default shoe types and they are made in a way that allows colour changing in the in-game editor:

z86BFxm.png

(each colour corresponds to a different face on the shoe that can be edited in-game)

So you're stuck with black shoes I'm afraid, the horror!

gamu

Club Captain
I have no idea then, it must be a coding issue because there are only textures for the 4 default shoe types and they are made in a way that allows colour changing in the in-game editor:

z86BFxm.png

(each colour corresponds to a different face on the shoe that can be edited in-game)

So you're stuck with black shoes I'm afraid, the horror!

Yeah, just because of this color changing property we can not replace by white shoes.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Users who are viewing this thread