Requests Accepted Requests Thread

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Shared it as hsr club logo. Probably the best I'll manage with that much detail.
LmfbHw3.jpg
That's lovely, thank you so much. I'm on mobile, can't wait to see it on the uniforms.

Thanks a bunch again. :thumbs

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't have the game, but you can help me by download the Blobset Explorer and sending me some logs and extracting the blobset.header

How to use:

Click on (File->Open) and load up "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ashes Cricket \data-0.blobset.pc" file. Let the program load up the blobsets and then click on (Export Logs->AllHeaderIndexes Data) and extract. Also I need (Export Logs->TXPKHeaderIndexes Data) and (Extract Header) file.

If you can send me those, I can make the blobset tools.
Hey bro,I have extracted header file but in case of header index data and txpk header index
I am facing
upload_2017-12-22_16-35-54.pngupload_2017-12-22_16-35-54.png upload_2017-12-22_16-35-54.png

And i have net framework version v4.6.1 or latest

Attachments

• Blobset File Explorer.zip
    48 KB · Views: 3

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey bro,I have extracted header file but in case of header index data and txpk header index
I am facing
View attachment 202102View attachment 202102 View attachment 202102

And i have net framework version v4.6.1 or latest

Sorry I forgot to switch the compression algorithm from DBC17 to the latest one BigAnt are using now, I'll have a fix tomorrow.

Can you tell me what the folder name is for Ashes Cricket, is it this - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ashes Cricket\"

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared as 'mcc tour1'. The image I used had a banner underneath for tour country and dates. I've left space at the bottom of the logo for the banner could be added separately - I've not shared that, but still have it saved on pc. I toned the colours down a little for the shared version but go ahead and alter them how you want.

@GorgeousGeorge59
@blockerdave

HaERavo.jpg

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Sorry I forgot to switch the compression algorithm from DBC17 to the latest one BigAnt are using now, I'll have a fix tomorrow.

Can you tell me what the folder name is for Ashes Cricket, is it this - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ashes Cricket\"
No its-
"Steam\steamapps\common\Ashes\"

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Shared as 'mcc tour1'. The image I used had a banner underneath for tour country and dates. I've left space at the bottom of the logo for the banner could be added separately - I've not shared that, but still have it saved on pc. I toned the colours down a little for the shared version but go ahead and alter them how you want.

@GorgeousGeorge59
@blockerdave

HaERavo.jpg

Wonderful!! Thank you and I really mean - that is wonderful.

ARG2486

School Cricketer
how to make a jersey would like to make cpl jersey for cpl teams? can someone guide me

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
f458f0e31d8004ab8a2118dc8ce88a4f
could someone please try and make GMHBA Stadium aka Kardinia Park ?? Renegades in the BBL are going to be playing there soon cheers !! @Llewenlyf

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
For
Try it now and let know if it works.

For header file download link (as it can't be uploaded here)-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1beRKWPRGURGWtZiVsqGQnta8Ec37hp7I

Also please make "custom stadium boundary txpk"

And the rest is down:-

Attachments

• TXPKHeaderIndexes.txt
    491.2 KB · Views: 5
  • AllHashPaths.txt
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • AllHeaderIndexes.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • TXPKHashPaths.txt
    539.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread