Requests Accepted Requests Thread

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Dan Christian using the bats on the right for the rest of BBL. Would be sick if someone did these for the game. Have the front too if anyone is keen.
7vt6k2l7mx821.jpg

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Anybody working on the retro kits that the Aussies are using for the ODI Series against India? If I
Not, I'm requesting that someone please have a go at them

D

Deleted member 185125

Can anyone help create Indian Stadiums without IPL logos? The games freezes whenever I try to edit a stadium on the PS4 Pro.
Thanks in advance.

@wasteyouryouth @Spoobir

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

I could probably do some on my second account. Is it just the IPL logo you don't want?
I wanted stadiums for International matches. I guess the ones out there are designed for IPL matches. So anything that makes it to look like a normal match would be great. Thanks for looking into this.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I wanted stadiums for International matches. I guess the ones out there are designed for IPL matches. So anything that makes it to look like a normal match would be great. Thanks for looking into this.
ACA-VCDA
Barsapara
Brabourne
Eden Gardens
Wankhede
Feroz Shah Kotla
Holkar Stadium
M.A. Chidambaram
M. Chinnaswamy
PCA Stadium
Rajiv Gandhi

I shared versions of these grounds I have previously shared, but removed the IPL reference. Under the username djmethod.

D

Deleted member 185125

ACA-VCDA
Barsapara
Brabourne
Eden Gardens
Wankhede
Feroz Shah Kotla
Holkar Stadium
M.A. Chidambaram
M. Chinnaswamy
PCA Stadium
Rajiv Gandhi

I shared versions of these grounds I have previously shared, but removed the IPL reference. Under the username djmethod.
Thanks a lot. Will check it once I get home.
Is there a way to make sure this doesn't overwrite the ones I have already?

gamu

Club Captain
@Spoobir Is it possible to change the default color of shoes from black to white for licensed players just like the licensed kits you guys have changed?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Spoobir Is it possible to change the default color of shoes from black to white for licensed players just like the licensed kits you guys have changed?
I think that stuff is hard-coded into the game, at least in the sense of the colours being locked. I don't think changing the textures would make a difference. It's a shame. I can't stand the default shoe colour.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think that stuff is hard-coded into the game, at least in the sense of the colours being locked. I don't think changing the textures would make a difference. It's a shame. I can't stand the default shoe colour.
I can't stand the black, red and white colour combo default shoes either for the licensed players. Although I have noticed when I've played tour mode and career that the licensed players shoes change to fully white which looks much better. Most players in the academy in my game I've just gone through and changed their shoes to fully white.

Users who are viewing this thread