India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys i need a signature can any 1 make it
and who is that @Jack Ryder used my signature
He isn't using your siggy. It is a bug in XenForo where your siggy gets reflected on other members who hasn't changed their's for a long time. Don't worry, it will be visible only to you and not others. :)

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He isn't using your siggy. It is a bug in XenForo where your siggy gets reflected on other members who hasn't changed their's for a long time. Don't worry, it will be visible only to you and not others. :)
sodium can u make siggy as no 7 keeper batsmen blue color

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
If someone is up for it I wouldn't mind an umpiring avatar?
Not too fussed what, tho prefer something generic rather than a specific umpire or something, perhaps replicating the jerseys with the icc test 'fly emirates'? But appreciate whatever anyone can put together :)
@Ali. @Salman. Please be so kind to assist @ContrarianUmp this should be a walk in the park for pro's like you guys.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I managed to plod my way through the graphics program, used a template, ripped off the emirates font and came up with what I have atm. I admit its not the best digital artwork you'll ever see, but it works so no need to stress, although happy to have others if someone wants to do it but not expecting anything necessarily :)

Last edited:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I managed to plod my way through the graphics program, used a template, ripped off the emirates font and came up with what I have atm. I admit its not the best digital artwork you'll ever see, but it works so no need to stress, although happy to have others if someone wants to do it but not expecting anything necessarily :)
I'll give by tomorrow.... Which one would you like, Simon Taufel? Richard Kettelborough? Billy Bowden? or anyone else...

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Attachments

• Umpire.png
    Umpire.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Umpire2.png
    Umpire2.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 5

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
I'll be needing an avatar of Doctor Strange. Two wallpapers : quetta gladiators and Lahore qalanders (no players included).
@Ali.
@Salman.
Anyone

Pravash

Club Captain
someone help me to resolve this bug !! the umpire remains same at one side.. don't change.. at other umpire at square leg too..at square leg he is signal if it's boundary or lbw

Users who are viewing this thread