Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Harman Baweja > Bret Lee + Ricky Ponting + Clarke etc. etc.

He is the ultimate cricketer ..... bret lee has nightmares about the guy ;)

lawsy009

School Cricketer
ShopTo are ridiculously good. Been using them since I heard they were shipping one of the FM games early, and since then ordered my games from them and them alone. Best company on the net from what I've experienced, their delivery times are exceptional.

That's what I like to hear. Funnily enough I'm hammering FM now :D

Got a holiday in from work on Thursday, hoping I've timed it perfect, although I'm not so sure as I've never used ShopTo before.

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
guys you are gonna love this game. So much better than the demo! and it plays like a dream on the playstation! Wow! Been on multiplayer with my brother since 10.30 this morning and have only played t20's but he off to work now! Trying my best to keep away from it and not neglect the family!!

freeshead

School Cricketer
guys you are gonna love this game. So much better than the demo! and it plays like a dream on the playstation! Wow! Been on multiplayer with my brother since 10.30 this morning and have only played t20's but he off to work now! Trying my best to keep away from it and not neglect the family!!

great ! plz post some screenies..
tell us some unknown features which are not in DEMO..

we are madly waiting

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

It better be just as good on the PC!

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Could someone please post some screen shots of some Indian players? From the reviews it does seem to be a much better game than the demo,which is really exciting to know.

P

pcfan123

ok shopto wont accept my credit card. Does anyone know how gamestation.co.uk is? I just ordered from them and had to pay 5 pounds more than shopto.

Game sounds great so far, has anyone played online yet? is there a ranking system?

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Could someone please post some screen shots of some Indian players? From the reviews it does seem to be a much better game than the demo,which is really exciting to know.
From the reviews it is almost same as demo.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
ok shopto wont accept my credit card. Does anyone know how gamestation.co.uk is? I just ordered from them and had to pay 5 pounds more than shopto.

Game sounds great so far, has anyone played online yet? is there a ranking system?

Gamestation are probably second to Game as a high street seller, they're pretty good however.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
From the reviews it is almost same as demo.

How many people's reviews have you actually been reading? Most of them state it's way better than the demo.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Have you tried Play.com?

Users who are viewing this thread