Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

srk121

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i should have made a tally of how many times lily and thompson have been mentioned by the commentary, by far my biggest annoyence with the game. i get the message that tony greig(?) feared for his life but surely its time for warne or someone to talk

With all the game commentry is always a let down. in future game hope they can get some decent commentry.

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
OUT!! katich 0(14) Australia 6/1 after 4 overs

bowled flintoff caught by collingwood, katich trying to drive it but chipped it up to mid off i think its called.

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
oh my god this is awful, next over anderson on the attack and hughes has hit 20 from the over lol including a 6 from a no ball.

poor bowling more than anything though

Wealey

ICC Board Member
oh my god this is awful, next over anderson on the attack and hughes has hit 20 from the over lol including a 6 from a no ball.

The fact they were 6-1 off 4 overs at less than 2 an over makes me think this is def your bowling!

The ups and downs off test cricket! Am i rite in saying hughes was run out first knock? He may make u pay this time round!

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
OUTTTTTT!!!!!! Hughes 24(22) australia 29/2 off 5.3 overs

b flintoff c broad

ponting got single first ball, dot ball then hughes hit it straight to mid off, quality

btw last wicket was hit not to mid off but to cover i think its called

srk121

International Coach

You must have everything on off ;) he will keep smacking you.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
UTTTTTT!!!!!! Hughes 24(22) australia 29/2 off 5.3 overs

b flintoff c broad

ponting got single first ball, dot ball then hughes hit it straight to mid off, quality

btw last wicket was hit not to mid off but to cover i think its called

Bloody hell im having fun and not even playing!! u sence u could have some great fun with this game!!

question is what you capable of chasing!!

Hughes getting a lil too confident!!:banana2

lawsy009

School Cricketer
29-2 and the Aussies are rocking! The English crowd are up in arms, the Freddie inspired comeback may just be on!!

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
lol just had lbw call turned down, hawk eye shows it was milimetres away maybe hitting off stump

srk121

International Coach
Bloody hell im having fun and not even playing!! u sence u could have some great fun with this game!!

question is what you capable of chasing!!

Hughes getting a lil too confident!!:banana2

its time for ponting to steady the ship. this is the real test for the game itself.

Users who are viewing this thread