Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
auckland is definately in there, if you look at my list last page it is taken straight from the game

these are the spellings in the game so may be wrong

antiga
brisbourne
cape town
colombo
jamaica
melbourne
auckland
oval
cardiff
edgbaston
harare
headingly
johannesburg
karachi
kolkata
lords
sydney
trinidad + tobago

unless theres hidden ones thats it, most of these are locked to start with btw

Well done with the spelling of Brisbane, Transmissions :sarcasm

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
Well done with the spelling of Brisbane, Transmissions :sarcasm

lol actually i think they got that one right but for some reason i thought it was bourne lol

in my game i was 80/1 but now ive collapsed against the spin and am 149/9 from 36.3 overs

edit - all out, harmison tried to defend a north spin ball out side off stump. edged it to keeper

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Man I'm sounding like a crazed Indian here but, is there different atmosphere in a place like India compared to Australia or england?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
lol actually i think they got that one right but for some reason i thought it was bourne lol

in my game i was 80/1 but now ive collapsed against the spin and am 149/9 from 36.3 overs

edit - all out, harmison tried to defend a north spin ball out side off stump. edged it to keeper

you were cruising lol!!

Heavy defeat early doors for you!!

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
Can we create custom tournaments like 3nations/4 nations and similar to worldcup?

yes, ive just gone onto 20/20 and you can start the tournament from the quarter final or semi stage or do an exhibition

also every team can be computer controlled so you could do a 8 man 5 over tournament for instance with every body having thier own side

paradisekingy added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

That must be near-impossible in manual catching. Would that be auto like stumpings maybe??

na it slows down alot and you get more time

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
yes, ive just gone onto 20/20 and you can start the tournament from the quarter final or semi stage or do an exhibition

also every team can be computer controlled so you could do a 8 man 5 over tournament for instance with every body having thier own side

Thanks for your reply mate... one more thing, if the tailenders bat for longtime and when they come out to bowl, Do they have same kind of strength/stamina or its drained a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread