Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

P

pcfan123

God 9am and an ODI done!

Cracker!

South Africa 272-9 off their 50
Australia (me) 268-8 off my 50

My best batting effort and soo close!

Ponting looked awsome for his 87 so did Hussey for a nicely made 52 other chipped in!
AB cracked a gorgeous 110! with Gibbs chipping in with a 52.

South Africa really put foot down in powerplays at begining and at end when they chose it!

1 run out.. thats fine for a one dayer...it seems like you dont choose an end to throw at the run out chances decrease!

Awesome , I like that they took the power play at the end, what was the final equation? how many did you need of the last ball?

Does the ball wear to 100% by the 50th over? or do you get a new ball at the 35th

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Awesome , I like that they took the power play at the end, what was the final equation? how many did you need of the last ball?

Does the ball wear to 100% by the 50th over? or do you get a new ball at the 35th

No new ball mate unless iv completely missed something!... To be fair i did not check the wear ill get onto that for you now. Dont think it will be 100%

I needed six off the last ball... hit it well but dropped short and outfielder picked it up! Gutted!!!

But fun:happy

freeshead

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No new ball mate unless iv completely missed something!... To be fair i did not check the wear ill get onto that for you now. Dont think it will be 100%

I needed six off the last ball... hit it well but dropped short and outfielder picked it up! Gutted!!!

But fun:happy

was it a D/N game?
how was the natural light effect?

Sheheryar

School Cricketer
pls if anyone can give me some names and numbers for any shop iin london were i can get the game today so i will ask my freind to ship it today to Dubai.... please if anyone can help urgently my freind is in London now???

Wealey

ICC Board Member
pls if anyone can give me some names and numbers for any shop iin london were i can get the game today so i will ask my freind to ship it today to Dubai.... please if anyone can help urgently my freind is in London now?

Wont be in store today mate... can only get it online! untill they are released on Friday!

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Try hard mate. Normally you can get a game on the day before if you try hard enough.

zub2005

International Coach
God 9am and an ODI done!

Cracker!

South Africa 272-9 off their 50
Australia (me) 268-8 off my 50

My best batting effort and soo close!

Ponting looked awsome for his 87 so did Hussey for a nicely made 52 other chipped in!
AB cracked a gorgeous 110! with Gibbs chipping in with a 52.

South Africa really put foot down in powerplays at begining and at end when they chose it!

1 run out.. thats fine for a one dayer...it seems like you dont choose an end to throw at the run out chances decrease!

Another great game, what mode was it on.

Sheheryar

School Cricketer
thanks wealey, in one of the pages i read that its available in one store and someone mentioned that he is going to get it in 2 hours or so.....

Which store in London we can get it or will it be easily available in all stores???

Wealey.... did you manage to hit a six or a four from a scoop shot? can you play reverse sweep or no? can you make a detailed custom tour like 3 onedays and 1 twenty twenty in NZ then the same team will play 5 one days in australia....

lawsy009

School Cricketer
Ordered mine from ShopTo, and got a dispatch e-mail yesterday so desperatly hoping it comes today. If so I'll keep you guys of how it's going, and any questions you want answered I'll try to answer them as best I can, might even do a little summary of my first match, me as England against the Aussies in a ODI, 3 match series before the Ashes!

Nanny

School Cricketer
hey guys, 1st time posting but im always reading ████ on here. Have been for the last 12 months waiting for a next gen game. Im from Melb so i just got me PS3 copy today, ill answer any questions anyone has

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Another great game, what mode was it on.
Hard Mode mate!
thanks wealey, in one of the pages i read that its available in one store and someone mentioned that he is going to get it in 2 hours or so.....

Which store in London we can get it or will it be easily available in all stores???

Wealey.... did you manage to hit a six or a four from a scoop shot? can you play reverse sweep or no? can you make a detailed custom tour like 3 onedays and 1 twenty twenty in NZ then the same team will play 5 one days in australia....

Not sure which shop that would be?? maybe someone in OZ?

No sixes from scoop shot nice slog sweep six! have not tried reverse sweep actaully!!

timothy

School Cricketer
can any one tell me about weather conditions they have seen such as rain delays in tests

Users who are viewing this thread