Review of Cricket Revolution at Resolution

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can't say much but because well "you know" 3/10 is a tad harsh IMO.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Have not heard from the beta testers yet, guess they are all under NDAs but I will most definitly wait for the PlanetC reviews now before buying.

Not surprised though, this game was never going to come close to AC09, especially after the beta patches

bumba26

School Cricketer
Doesn't matter...3 is still greater than 0. Even if the reviewer gave it a 0, I will still buy it. It will cost somewhere around 20 bucks (900 odd INR), I guess so no big deal. A new cricket game developer needs all the support from us fans. And helping a hard working newbie like Mindstorm is much more sacred that forking out money for crooks like EA and Codies. At least Mindstorm tried. IMHO :sarcasm

P

pcfan123

If it runs on my system im buying it too. Just to support these guys :)

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
All the review says is that the game is hard. It might actually be a good thing.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I cannot comment legally but I will say this review is bullshit. This game will change you look at cricket games ;)

:)

kenpat

Club Cricketer
Doesn't matter...3 is still greater than 0. Even if the reviewer gave it a 0, I will still buy it. It will cost somewhere around 20 bucks (900 odd INR), I guess so no big deal. A new cricket game developer needs all the support from us fans. And helping a hard working newbie like Mindstorm is much more sacred that forking out money for crooks like EA and Codies. At least Mindstorm tried. IMHO :sarcasm

Agree completely.

D

Deleted member 11215

Not sure how much I can say but the 3/10 is very very harsh but its perhaps a good thing if you catch my drift. You're average reviewer probably wants an easy going slogfest, id imagine it wont do too well in official reviews but can see it very much being a fan favourite amongst the pc community.

:spy

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
@ baller Have you read rules of beta. :p

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
They basically said, that it's too hard, and that they weren't willing to learn the full controls.

What a load of crap. I want a challenge.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Agree with that. The reviewer found AC09 challenging(unpatched I would believe). I think he just wanted to have a slog. He'd probably give BLIC 07 a 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread