• I'll assist you!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys!

I am planning to update all the teams. At the moment I've got the Indian and the West Indian ODI sides as well as the Pakistani ODI side from the Abu Dhabi match against India.

I am planning to update the other sides as well. Here are the player listings
if you don't agree please answer.

One day teams

Australia

? Matthew Hayden
? Justin Langer
? *Ricky Ponting
? Michael Clarke
? Damien Martyn
? Michael Hussey
? Andrew Symonds
? +Adam Gilchrist
? Shane Warne
? Brett Lee
? Michael Kasprowicz
? Stuart MacGill
? Stuart Clark
? Shaun Tait

New Zealand

? *Stephen Fleming
? Daniel Vettori
? Nathan Astle
? Shane Bond
? James Franklin
? Peter Fulton
? Jamie How
? Hamish Marshall
? Michael Mason
? +Brendon McCullum
? Jeetan Patel
? Scott Styris
? Lou Vincent
? Kyle Mills
? Chris Cairns

South Africa
? *Graeme Smith
? +Mark Boucher
? AB de Villiers
? Boeta Dippenaar
? Herschelle Gibbs
? Andrew Hall
? Justin Kemp
? Charl Langeveldt
? Andre Nel
? Makhaya Ntini
? Robin Peterson
? Shaun Pollock
? Ashwell Prince
? Johannes van der Wath
? Jacques Kallis

Zimbabwe

? *Terry Duffin
? Chamu Chibhabha
? Elton Chigumbura
? +Charles Coventry
? Keith Dabengwa
? Ryan Higgins
? Anthony Ireland
? Blessing Mahwire
? Keegan Meth
? Tawanda Mupariwa
? Edward Rainsford
? Piet Rinke
? Vusi Sibanda
? Gregory Strydom
? +Brendan Taylor
? Prosper Utseya

England and Sri Lanka (waiting for the current ODI series to begin)

guys, note that I keep updating the roster, so if you download the attachment from the last post you'll have the latest teams.
Furthermore the name of the attachment indicates which teams are updated:
WI-West Indies
Ind-India
Pak-Pakistan
Zim-Zimbabwe
Aus-Australia
NWZ-New Zealand
RSA-South Africa
SL-Sri Lanka
Eng-England

so if the files name is for example: Ind-SL-Aus it means that India Sri Lanka and Australia are updated, the rest is not

Attachments

• WI-IND-PAK update.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
yeah you're right. I will daily add a few more things and keep updating things and in about
2 to 3 days I expect to be done with all the teams except for ENG and SL. As I said I want to wait for those teams to start the ODI series.

Hey guys!

Here's Zimbabwe! I know not many of you were not really waiting for that one, but it's still a part of the major cricketing nations. (Infact, I tend to support the weaker teams!)

so here you go!

Boys here come the aussies!

hope your going to have some fun!

Attachments

• WI-IND-PAK-ZIM update.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 16
  • WI-IND-PAK-ZIM-AUS update.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
guys, please try out the patches so that I need not do all the correction at the end.
thanks
I am doing my level best and hope that you will enjoy the latest line ups and teams

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Madmick's idea of an AI patch

madmick96 said:
cool, u did Zimbabwe, thats the only 1 i didnt do (except for all the minor countries)
Yeah, I hope you like it!
I might do the minor countries as well if you wish!
Hey, you had an idea of making an AI patch by increasing the skills of the pc teams and decreasing the skills of the human teams! I believe that is a good idea! I want to put it into practise once i have updated all the rosters! I think I will finish in about 2 days! We could work together if you wish!
See, my idea is such that we first increase every teams to skills of 80 or something, make copies and then decrease the skills for a human team. For example if we pick Australia. All we do is use the roster, where every player is extremely skilled, make a copy of that file and edit Australia and decrease the skills to something around 30, I think!

got me!
I'd be very happy if we could cooperate!

regarding the 1999 world cup patch:
I can take care of the rosters and so on, but all I need is someone to do the kits! I am not good at it all! And one prob is that the world cup 99 was located in the UK and the world cup in this game is in South Africa. I am not sure how to change that! So I'd be happy if someone could assist me, otherwise I might not be able to do it.

thanks for the motivation so far!

Guys here comes New Zealand!!!

I will add South Africa today as well!

please note that these are only ODI sides!

I added South Africa.

do you guys want me to work out a England and Sri Lanka side, ahead of the ODI series, or should I wait for the first few ODIs to start?

:onpc

Attachments

• WI-IND-PAK-ZIM-AUS-NWZ update.zip
    12 KB · Views: 11
  • WI-IND-PAK-ZIM-AUS-NWZ-RSA update.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

madmick96

Club Cricketer
yeah sure ill co-operate, one thing im still working out how to optimize the AI in BLIC so far ive found out if u give them a headstart theyll be pretty good like in my story with Pakistan

EDIT: If ur rosters are only ODI teams why dont u take out the test players like Hayden and Langer out and replace them with Haddin, Dorey, etc for every team. Also u can fill up the joe blogg spaces 2.

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
madmick96 said:
yeah sure ill co-operate, one thing im still working out how to optimize the AI in BLIC so far ive found out if u give them a headstart theyll be pretty good like in my story with Pakistan

EDIT: If ur rosters are only ODI teams why dont u take out the test players like Hayden and Langer out and replace them with Haddin, Dorey, etc for every team. Also u can fill up the joe blogg spaces 2.

Oh, I didn't know that Hayden and Langer were out. Because there are only a few teams which have played ODI cricket recently (last 1-2 months) so I just selected the latest series and applied those rosters.

thank you for acknowledging me! I need this kind of feedback!
Where did you get that kind of information? I mean how do you know that Hayden and Langer are out of the ODI side and who is going to replace Hayden at No.1?
You see I just need to know where I can get all that information.

Hey I find the idea of giving a head start quite good! But one would have to do that for evey match individually! Anyway, keep collecting ideas such as this, I will also collect ideas and after I got all the teams (I have decided to add England (Eng tour of Pak) and Sri Lanka (SL tour of NWZ)) we will do a brain storming session! All right!
I am very much looking forward to work together with you!
Were you the one who voted for and would assist me in the 1999 World cup patch?

madmick96

Club Cricketer
i dont know how Hayden was dropped from the ODI side...maybe he wasnt dropped? Katich replaced Hayden I think. u can check howstat.com for more updated scorecards and a history of matches.

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
madmick96 said:
i dont know how Hayden was dropped from the ODI side...maybe he wasnt dropped? Katich replaced Hayden I think. u can check howstat.com for more updated scorecards and a history of matches.

thanks mate!

howstat is really cool! One can search matches far more easier than in cricinfo.com!!!

thanks once more :hpraise ;)

I won't do those changes now. I will finish with SL, ENG and BANG
and then I will quickly run through all the teams!

guys here's Sri Lanka

Attachments

• WI-IND-PAK-ZIM-AUS-NWZ-RSA-SL update.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 24

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Guys I just added Bangladesh to the update. For England I am going to make 2 teams:
England Tour of Pakistan
------------ of India

Attachments

• WI-IND-PAK-ZIM-AUS-NWZ-RSA-SL-Bang update.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
England is now added.
If you have any special wishes concerning . Do not hesitate to request me!

hey madmick I am ready for the WC 99 patch. Do you want to assit me?
take a look at the attachments for the teams and the fixtures (is there a fixture editor?)

Attachments

• WI-IND-PAK-ZIM-AUS-NWZ-RSA-SL-Bang-Eng update.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 126
  • World Cup 1999 patch.doc
    151 KB · Views: 47

madmick96

Club Cricketer
yes ill assist u with the 99 wc patch but who's gonna do the kits coz i dont know how to make kits even with a tutorial, i can do the teams

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
madmick96 said:
yes ill assist u with the 99 wc patch but who's gonna do the kits coz i dont know how to make kits even with a tutorial, i can do the teams

All right, I've already got 3 teams. I'll send them to you this evening (GMT). I'll try my best at the kits. But I don't know where to find them.
You need not do Australia Bangladesh and England. I've already made them. I am afraid this will be the last post you will read from me today.
We can request somebody else to do the kits, if we find the pictures. Maybe someone like Lucky. All right I gotta go!

see you!

Users who are viewing this thread