Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'll assist you!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys, there was a change. I am back. Okay you can make India Pakistand and South Africa. I'll make Kenya, New Zealand and Sri Lanka.

is there anyone else who wants to assist madmick and me, then please do not hesitate to post your view! ;)

Last edited:

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
okay madmick, I have changed Australia, Bangladesh, England, Kenya, New Zealand, Sri Lanka. I am waiting for you to make India, Pakistan and South Africa. Could I request you to make the Scotland team as well? don't worry about the flag in the game. I know how to change it and will do that! I will do west Indies and Zimbabwe then.
There is one more question: Should we make kits as well? It seems very difficult?

madmick96

Club Cricketer
is there a deadline for this because i can only go on the comp on the weekends and probably around 10 minutes on weekdays

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
madmick96 said:
is there a deadline for this because i can only go on the comp on the weekends and probably around 10 minutes on weekdays

No, please take your time. I am also very busy, nowadays, as I have many exams. Just take your time on weekends.

madmick96

Club Cricketer
okay so theres no pressure, ill just take my time, btw i just finished India but theres still one more person to fill so i just put laxman in is that ok? i dont know how 2 make kits but i got photoshop soi i could try (again)

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
madmick96 said:
okay so theres no pressure, ill just take my time, btw i just finished India but theres still one more person to fill so i just put laxman in is that ok? i dont know how 2 make kits but i got photoshop soi i could try (again)
I am also not 100% sure how to make kits. However I tried the Indian WC1999 kit and got the psd, but when I imported it and played a match to see whether it worked the game crashed. Take a look into the kit editing tutorial. You'll find one attachment of mine (indiawc1999 kit.zip).
First let's do the rosters and then we will worry about the kits.
did you use my .doc file for the teams? Actually there should be no one left.
check whether all these players are in the first 15
? SR Tendulkar
? SC Ganguly
? S Ramesh
? R Dravid
? *M Azharuddin
? A Jadeja
? AR Khurasiya
? +NR Mongia
? J Srinath
? BKV Prasad
? AB Agarkar
? RR Singh
? N Chopra
? A Kumble
? DS Mohanty

Last edited:

madmick96

Club Cricketer
look...at the attatchment and yes i did use the .doc thing but i replaced the team with the exhibition roster instead of the WC 2003 roster

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Hi madmick96, I just need to do West Indies and then I am finished with my part. What about you? attach your files in the forum as soon as your ready, so that I can make the line ups. thank you for your help, mate!

madmick96

Club Cricketer
ive done the Indian and Pakistani rosters already ill finish South Africa soon and ill do scotland too
EDIT: done South Africa on to scotland btw can u tell me how 2 change the flags?

Attachments

• IND-PAK-RSA WC 99.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
madmick96 said:
ive done the Indian and Pakistani rosters already ill finish South Africa soon and ill do scotland too
EDIT: done South Africa on to scotland btw can u tell me how 2 change the flags?

Excellent job!

there is no need to do Scotland, if you want to make one more team then West Indies is left. I've already made Scotland. Now we just need to change the flag, try to make the kit or request someone to make it, and change the name of the team from Namibia to Scotland (i dunno how to do the last point)
For the flag we need Baggi Studio Beta.
Open ...Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2005\Data\Teams\Namibia_WC2003_AltODI.bag

and extract "teamimages.dds" edit this one with a scotland flag and thats it! I suppose.

Attachments

• WC 99 teams - without WI.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Why don't you just release it as one big zip file, saves space.

Good luck with this - if you need any pictures of the TV Overlay for the WC 99 then I can supply some, I'm very busy at the moment so I won't be able to do anything mind.

umairk7

School Cricketer
hi all
i`m new to all this
how can i add this roster to my BLIC 2005
will they work properly like all the palyer will change autometically
or something else we have to do

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
hondeyho said:
Why don't you just release it as one big zip file, saves space.

Good luck with this - if you need any pictures of the TV Overlay for the WC 99 then I can supply some, I'm very busy at the moment so I won't be able to do anything mind.
yeah you're right, that's what I am going to do, but I need to attach these things so that I and madmick can cooperate together, does it consume too much space?

umairk7 said:
hi all
i`m new to all this
how can i add this roster to my BLIC 2005
will they work properly like all the palyer will change autometically
or something else we have to do

all you need is the baggis studio beta. which you can download from the utilities section. With the baggi studio programme open the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag which is in the folder: ....\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2005\Data\Gui
then you look for your team. (Note that these rosters are only meant for the exhibition teams. If you use my updates only replace the teams which have the following form: "Teamname\TeamIndo.dat" for example Australia\TeamIndo.dat or India\TeamInfo.dat) Replace the file by clicking Commands-Replace. You'll be asked to locate the file with which you want to replace the file. Do it and you're done! I hope you could understand me.

Guys please wait for the full zip for the WC 99 patch. I or madmick96 will announce the full patch probabaly in a new thread and don't use the rosters designated with WC99 in the beginning of the file name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread