Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
David Weise and Srinath Aarvind in for Milne and Binny. Good decision by Kohli.

David is an allrounder while Aarvind is a good bowler with the new ball. Lets see what do Gayle offer to his fans today.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Now that Gayle is out for two matches, Will Kohli bring in Travis Head ? He is a part time wicket keeper too and we can drop Jadhav. Or bring in extra bowler and unleash Milne and Richardson ? Wankhede is a batting pitch and MI will be gearing up to win this.

I feel, RCB should include both Milne and Richardson as none of the local bowlers are good enough. And who will open with Kohli ? Watson? Then our middle order will be a weak link and we will be in trouble if we lose 2 or 3 wickets early. We should go with this line up.

:wkb:Rahul
:bat:Kohli
:bat:ABD
:ar:Watson
:bat:Sarfaraz
:ar:Binny
:ar:H Patel / Mandeep Singh
:bwl:Milne
:bwl:Richardson
:bwl:Chahal/ Rasool
:bwl:Aaron

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Now that Gayle is out for two matches, Will Kohli bring in Travis Head ? He is a part time wicket keeper too and we can drop Jadhav. Or bring in extra bowler and unleash Milne and Richardson ? Wankhede is a batting pitch and MI will be gearing up to win this.

I feel, RCB should include both Milne and Richardson as none of the local bowlers are good enough. And who will open with Kohli ? Watson? Then our middle order will be a weak link and we will be in trouble if we lose 2 or 3 wickets early. We should go with this line up.

:wkb:Rahul
:bat:Kohli
:bat:ABD
:ar:Watson
:bat:Sarfaraz
:ar:Binny
:ar:H Patel / Mandeep Singh
:bwl:Milne
:bwl:Richardson
:bwl:Chahal/ Rasool
:bwl:Aaron
Mandeep Singh is a very good opener. He used to open for KXIP. If Jadav is dropped then we have world class wk in ABD. We do need good bowling unit to tackle the batting of MI in a batting pitch like Wankhede.

Kane & Adam are good pair and they can turn the game around. Actually, Adam was fantastic with the bowl in the first match. He would have got the wicket of Warner off the first ball if Jadav could take that huge outside edge. But we might not get to see any one of these two considering the fantastic catch, bowling and decent batting by David Weise. We need an experienced bowling allrounder there.

Binny doesn't provide any help with the bat or ball. Just because we already have 4 genuine bowlers along with a international allrounder who is capable of taking wickets early.

Chahal might continue but not Rasool. After the first match, RCB twitter account tweeted that Harshel Patel is the first go-for bowler for Virat. So I don't think he'll be dropped. I'm quite sure we'll get to see Varun Aaron today. He is an international bowler and can bowl with a decent pace and can get early breakthrough. We need him desperately.

My Playing XI is:
:bat:Mandeep Singh
:bat:Virat Kohli
:wkb:AB De Villiers
:ar:Shane Watson
:bat:Sarfaraz Khan
:ar:David Weise
:ar:Stuart Binny
:ar:Harshal Patel ( Virat's favour)
:bwl:Adam Milne
:bwl:Yuzvender Chahal
:bwl:Varun Aaron

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Mandeep Singh is a very good opener. He used to open for KXIP. If Jadav is dropped then we have world class wk in ABD. We do need good bowling unit to tackle the batting of MI in a batting pitch like Wankhede.

Kane & Adam are good pair and they can turn the game around. Actually, Adam was fantastic with the bowl in the first match. He would have got the wicket of Warner off the first ball if Jadav could take that huge outside edge. But we might not get to see any one of these two considering the fantastic catch, bowling and decent batting by David Weise. We need an experienced bowling allrounder there.

Binny doesn't provide any help with the bat or ball. Just because we already have 4 genuine bowlers along with a international allrounder who is capable of taking wickets early.

Chahal might continue but not Rasool. After the first match, RCB twitter account tweeted that Harshel Patel is the first go-for bowler for Virat. So I don't think he'll be dropped. I'm quite sure we'll get to see Varun Aaron today. He is an international bowler and can bowl with a decent pace and can get early breakthrough. We need him desperately.

My Playing XI is:
:bat:Mandeep Singh
:bat:Virat Kohli
:wkb:AB De Villiers
:ar:Shane Watson
:bat:Sarfaraz Khan
:ar:David Weise
:ar:Stuart Binny
:ar:Harshal Patel ( Virat's favour)
:bwl:Adam Milne
:bwl:Yuzvender Chahal
:bwl:Varun Aaron
I don't want ABD to keep. He is a one of the best fielder. So, I feel ABD should not keep. And, I will really excited if both Milne and Richardson play. They can make an impact and can bowl death overs too. Weise is expensive. His economy rate in IPL is over 8.5 ! And, with ABD, Virat, Watto, Sarfaraz, Mandeep, Binny, we wont need Weise. Rahul is a part time wicket keeper and he likes to open the batting. So, we might give him a chance in this batting pitch. Mandeep Singh is also a good player but I dont want to see ABD behind the wickets.[DOUBLEPOST=1461129308][/DOUBLEPOST]Any idea when Badree will be fit ?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I don't want ABD to keep. He is a one of the best fielder. So, I feel ABD should not keep. And, I will really excited if both Milne and Richardson play. They can make an impact and can bowl death overs too. Weise is expensive. His economy rate in IPL is over 8.5 ! And, with ABD, Virat, Watto, Sarfaraz, Mandeep, Binny, we wont need Weise. Rahul is a part time wicket keeper and he likes to open the batting. So, we might give him a chance in this batting pitch. Mandeep Singh is also a good player but I dont want to see ABD behind the wickets.[DOUBLEPOST=1461129308][/DOUBLEPOST]Any idea when Badree will be fit ?

No idea. :noway

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Man. We want him badly !
He'll miss out atleast first half of the tournment. He is back home and might join the team in the month of May.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Gayle will miss 2 matches from now
Gone to see his child[DOUBLEPOST=1461130440][/DOUBLEPOST]Watson will be good as far as opening
ABD at 3

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Gayle will miss 2 matches from now
Gone to see his child[DOUBLEPOST=1461130440][/DOUBLEPOST]Watson will be good as far as opening
ABD at 3
Watson should not open. We need him in middle order.

garryjo82

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Yes, definitely. Mallya always goes for batsmen and all-rounders. He should have bought Nehra and Tambe.

RCB lacking with good team strategy this time , In spite of having numbers of world class batsmans , ranking at 7th position after 5 matchs[DOUBLEPOST=1461925719][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kohli opening the innings. RCB already lost. :)
kohli should play only one down

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
RCB retained players list for 2017, link on 1st post.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
16708469_10154867711070619_6228893877956992298_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread