Second PC T20 Tournament

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ms u can bowl any way u want.:)
What i hate is wide balls where i get stumped.:facepalm

i understand that, k i assure u that from next time u wont get any wide deliveries, even i gt annoyed when someone bowls me this wide and i gt stumped... but i didnt intentionally as i told u that was due to the lag, as the last match we played day b4 ystrday, i didnt bowled u like that cuz i was not facing any lag in that match while bowling....

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@jara: No I wasn't stumped since I didn't come down the track, by the time the spinners were on I was 7-8 down and couldn't rist it. To be fair, mspeed did bowl one-two bouncers per over to me.
Like I said generally it was fair the only problem I had was when there were 3 fielders deep (yes mate, cover point was deep, point was inside the 30 yard circle) and I had this bowler with the rating of 10-15 bowling at me. It was those 4-5 overs I had a problem with. Anyway like I said earlier, it's not that the tactics were unfair so we'll just let it be! :)

renoldino

Club Cricketer
Finals Reno99(India) v Mspeed(NewZealand)

GG Speed

Finals Score

Reno99 (India) 157 in 18.5
Mspeed (New Zealand) 136 allout in 14

Champions - India

Last edited:

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
lost the finals to reno

SCORES:

reno - 157 all out in 18.5 overs
cricxprt-MOL - 136 all out in 14 overs

well played mate... the lag was very bad, thats y i asked u to make it a night match, the game was not at all running smoothly... ball was pausing in the air for long, which made timing the ball very hard... thats y whenever i played grounded shot i got caught...

Neways congrats... u r the champ....

SCREENSHOT:

Attachments

• finals.JPG
    finals.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 10

renoldino

Club Cricketer
lost the finals to reno

SCORES:

reno - 157 all out in 18.5 overs
cricxprt-MOL - 136 all out in 14 overs

well played mate... the lag was very bad, thats y i asked u to make it a night match, the game was not at all running smoothly... ball was pausing in the air for long, which made timing the ball very hard... thats y whenever i played grounded shot i got caught...

Neways congrats... u r the champ....

SCREENSHOT:

Speed the lag was bad for me as well that's the reason I played all ground shots and took a risk by slogging every last ball of the over, you started out well but slogged from the beginning, anyway well played buddy.

renoldino added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

If it was like this then how u won??:):):)

Neways well played again... Congrats

Typo Sorry, updated

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
Speed the lag was bad for me as well that's the reason I played all ground shots and took a risk by slogging every last ball of the over, you started out well but slogged from the beginning, anyway well played buddy.

i slogged from beginning cuz as i mentioned due to the lag whenever i tried to play a grounded shot i got caught...:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm dats y i thot chances of getting caught would be less if i go over the top, as u placed the fielders very close on the leg side...

:hpraise:clapRENO(INDIA) - CHAMP:clap:hpraise​

Last edited:

renoldino

Club Cricketer
i slogged from beginning cuz as i mentioned due to the lag whenever i tried to play a grounded shot i got caught...:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm dats y i thot chances of getting caught would be less if i go over the top, as u placed the fielders very close on the leg side...

:hpraise:clapRENO(INDIA) - CHAMP:clap:hpraise​

Yeah just to stop you slog i didn't remove those fielders, but you played some excellent shots.

Users who are viewing this thread