Second PC T20 Tournament

Dabi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well played reno! Deserved champion I must say, you played really well, even in the two matches against myself. You did a splendid job as well mspeed! Excellent Stuff from the both of you! :)

lol @ both of you getting out in 18.5 overs exactly! :laugh

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
Yeah just to stop you slog i didn't remove those fielders, but you played some excellent shots.

thanks.. but i was quite lucky that i got those boundaries as timing the ball is always very hard when the ball is pausing in the mid air for so long... it was like ball was coming on to the bat after ur bowler has completed his follow through..

mspeed162 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Well played reno! Deserved champion I must say, you played really well, even in the two matches against myself. You did a splendid job as well mspeed! Excellent Stuff from the both of you! :)

lol @ both of you getting out in 18.5 overs exactly! :laugh

Thanks but i got all out in 14 overs:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

renoldino

Club Cricketer
Well played reno! Deserved champion I must say, you played really well, even in the two matches against myself. You did a splendid job as well mspeed! Excellent Stuff from the both of you!

Thanks Dabi and :hpraise:hpraise for you making two T20 tournament a g8t sucess

lol @ both of you getting out in 18.5 overs exactly!
Typo :facepalm, updated

mspeed162

Club Cricketer
Dabi

Thanks Dabi and :hpraise:hpraise for you making two T20 tournament a g8t sucess

from me as well

:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Dabi

Club Captain
@ms and reno: Thanks for the praise but I feel it's less to do with me and more to do with the strength of the people involved in carrying it forward. All of them played gamely and there was no bad blood and I guess we have everyone to thank for that! :)

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
for lag reasons does each team HOST or does codies have dedicated server ?

if so really to be fair, each team should host as it is less lag

if codies have dedicated server , well us poor aussies will always lag (just to far away)

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
what about us kiwis even more than u guys:facepalm

I reakon lol

where is season 3 ? dabi

riz7khan12 wanna play a 5 game series ? where is dutch he in OZ i think

If so I will make a thread for us ANZAC's for those who dont know what anzac means (australian new zealand army corp) :)

Dabi

Club Captain
I reakon lol

where is season 3 ? dabi

riz7khan12 wanna play a 5 game series ? where is dutch he in OZ i think

If so I will make a thread for us ANZAC's for those who dont know what anzac means (australian new zealand army corp) :)

Sorry mate someone esle would have to organize the third tournament otherwise we'd have to wait a month because we are having a T20 univeristy tournament of which I am the joint organizer and I'm really busy with that what with inter-university politics and all! :facepalm

I'd still love to play, if one of you would be willing to organize it!

Users who are viewing this thread