Shane Warne

U

USA

I cannot believe I am saying this but...Should Aus. even bother taking him on the Indian tour. I recall the Indian batsmen haveing a wonderful time against him in the last series in India. More importantly will he be the first choice spinner for the tour considering his past record in India?

IMO they should leave him out. Because it will not be worth it for aus. and Warne just to go there and be trashed around like a school kid.

Will the 2nd test vs. SL be his last? Some of his comments seem to lean that way.

S

squiz

Nope he'll goto India, they'll prolly bring Cameron White as well. Saying that the 2nd test against SL today wont be his last!

U

USA

2-3 more years will make him 36-37 years old. I doubt that. Not everybody is the great Steve Waugh. I think he will play 1 more year. Ofcourse if he goes to India who know what will happen. My bet is on him getting thrashed around. My guess is he will go for about 570 runs and take about 14 wickets in the 4 tests.

R

ricky123

:blink: i think if he can play 2 years atleast , with the gap he got for 12 months , :P

P.S he can play for more 5 years ,if he keeps taking those pills :P

but if he doesnt get caught :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread