Story Sharjah Cup FINAL - India VS Pakistan

Who do you think will win the Sharjah Cup?

• Total voters

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Next League Match in Sharjah Cup:

11tp.jpg

ashu2411

International Coach
The fifth league match for Sharjah Cup is India vs Australia. Its always a high intensity match with two world class teams against each other.

In the Second League Match India was able to defeat Australia in a very close match thanks to a superb century from Little Master Sachin Tendulkar. So pressure will be on Australia in this match. moreover India has almost confirmed their place in finals which must have relieved India of some pressure. For India, its spinners have done a really good job so far in series with Harbhajan in superb form. its also confirmed that Kartik will play against Australia. So, Australia needs to tackle Indian spin with some strategy or they can face some real problems in the match. Sehwag's form is a matter of worry for India but he can come back with a blast in any match.

Despite of loss against India in their last clash, no one can underestimate the caliber of world champions. Their professionalism made them world champions so they will be a hungary for a win here. A win against India will strengthen their chances of reaching the finals. Australian bowling is world class which can demolish any batting lineup in this world but lack of a good spinner can prove to ba a big problem. Moreover their top order is also not performing well but middle order is in superb form.

So a good contest is in store. Lets join for live match now.

ashu2411

International Coach
Welcome to the fifth league match of Sharjah Cup between India and Australia. A terrific atmosphere here with great support for both team and everyone will be expecting a great match like the second league match.

Both teams arrived here early in the morning and practised up to get warm up for the crucial match. The coaches and captains are busy in reading the pitch. The weather here is warm and dry, no signs of rain. It will be a hard work in the field and dew can play a major role in the second inning. Now lets go to Sanjay Majeraker for the pitch report.

Hello and welcome everyone to the Fourth League Match of Sharjah Cup. This is a very important match for both teams and the pitch will play a major factor in this match. So, lets analyze it first. The pitch is dusty and is heavily rolled. No sign of grass at all and I would expect the pitch to break a bit after few overs. Overall this is a very good batting pitch and any captain winning toss will go to bat first and take full use of good batting conditions although we should not be surprised if any captain decides to exploit these seaming conditions first. The pitch will definitely give some spin as the match progresses on. Thats all in the pitch report and now back to our commentary box.

sami007

Club Cricketer
Australia need to win this one so Pakistan can have a better chance to get to the final. Cmon Aussies!

ashu2411

International Coach
sami007 said:
Australia need to win this one so Pakistan can have a better chance to get to the final. Cmon Aussies!
If Australia wins then it will be hard to decide who goes to final.

sami007

Club Cricketer
oh are you not messing with the runrates? just draw lots or somethign

btw...thanks for posting on my story!

ashu2411

International Coach
Ok here are the possible draws.

1) India - Australia = india wins - India goes in final
Pakistan - Australia = Decider for second finalist

2) India - Australia = Australia wins with Bonus Point - Australia goes to final
Pakistan - Australia = Must win for Pakistan

3) India - Australia = Australia wins without Bonus Point
Pakistan - Australia = must win for Pakistan with Bonus Point
Two teams with best Run Rate will fight in finals.

I hope this makes everything clear.

ashu2411

International Coach
Welcome back and lets go to ground where the two captains are waiting for the toss with match Referee MJ Procter (SA).

Ponting has the coin and Dravid called for tails. And it is heads. So Australia won the toss and surprisingly decided to bowl first.

Ponting:

There looks some moisture in the pitch and will help our seamers early on and if we can restrict India under 250 then I think we will have a very good chance of chasing it.

Dravid:

I am not disappointed to loose the toss and I would have loved to bat first here and pose a big total on board for our bowlers to defend. We would be happy with a score of 280.

15kd.jpg

ramesh1986

Club Cricketer
ashu2411 said:
Ok here are the possible draws.

1) India - Australia = india wins - India goes in final
Pakistan - Australia = Decider for second finalist

2) India - Australia = Australia wins with Bonus Point - Australia goes to final
Pakistan - Australia = Must win for Pakistan

3) India - Australia = Australia wins without Bonus Point
Pakistan - Australia = must win for Pakistan with Bonus Point
Two teams with best Run Rate will fight in finals.

I hope this makes everything clear.
tough looking chance for Pakistan. I hope we see an india-Pakistan final.

Users who are viewing this thread