Should I Buy It?

tommymac

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I'm wondering whether I shoud pick up Ashes Cricket 2009 for ?5?

I was really excited before it was first released, but after playing the demo I decided against buying it. However now it is so cheap, and there have been some form of patches released, do you think it is worth picking up?

Thanks

For five quid you cant go wrong mate. Expect your enthusiasm to last a couple of weeks but at least you will have had a bit of fun. The game is broke. i know I keep repeating myself but the absolute tosh that was cooked up about this game is embarrassing. But for a fiver I would go for it.

Its deffo worth 5 bucks. The game has some fantastic new features such as 360 shot placement and a catching system but still falls way short for a modern sports game.

Hi,
I'm wondering whether I shoud pick up Ashes Cricket 2009 for ?5?

I was really excited before it was first released, but after playing the demo I decided against buying it. However now it is so cheap, and there have been some form of patches released, do you think it is worth picking up?

Thanks

I think it is Tommy, i bought it tonight for ?7 from amazon

if your buying it, buy it for the PC :)

u will not regret buying it for a fiver, go for it......u get what u pay for

I agree

What cricket games havw you played Tommy?

I have played and own, the orignal BLIC, EA Cricket 2004, BLIC 2007, ICC 2000 and ICC 2005, all on PC.

How is the game now in comparrison with the demo?

I have played and own, the orignal BLIC, EA Cricket 2004, BLIC 2007, ICC 2000 and ICC 2005, all on PC.

How is the game now in comparrison with the demo?

I havent played the demo yet but I have the game for xbox360 and for ?& thought it would be worth getting it on PC to start modding process :D

I recommend getting it for PC, gameplay is good at first I found it hard to bat but im getting better at it now.

What platform is ICC 2005 on? PC?

Users who are viewing this thread