Is it possible to change the "catching circle" colours...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkishere

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I have been playing Ashes Cricket 2009 since the time the demo was released. I am facing one problem with regard to catches. I have partial colour blindness, in that I can hardly differentiate between orange and green. This has proved to be a disadvantage to me when taking catches in the game. I'm not really sure when the orange turns to green. So I was thinking that if it is possible to change the colours of the "catching circle" to something more flashier like blue changing to green or something like that through some patch, it would be useful to people like me.

Is this possible? Can someone do this..? I hope someone takes this as a personal request and creates a patch.

Regards,
KK

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It should just be case of finding the textures and replacing them with more appropriate colours. One of the texmod experts should be able to help you.

D

Dutch

Hi,
I have been playing Ashes Cricket 2009 since the time the demo was released. I am facing one problem with regard to catches. I have partial colour blindness, in that I can hardly differentiate between orange and green. This has proved to be a disadvantage to me when taking catches in the game. I'm not really sure when the orange turns to green. So I was thinking that if it is possible to change the colours of the "catching circle" to something more flashier like blue changing to green or something like that through some patch, it would be useful to people like me.

Is this possible? Can someone do this..? I hope someone takes this as a personal request and creates a patch.

Regards,
KK

Good post. I was about to take the micky. Luckily I read the post properly. :noway :facepalm
I have no idea if it would be possible but I hope it can be done for your sake. Cathcing is hard enough without having the added problem of not seeing the colours properly. Ask as well in the download thread. thats where all the clever guys (and girls?) hang out! Good luck.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread