Skysports skin, what do u think

player786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
im remaking the skysports one, it has the same coloures and shapes but, this time i have made the shapes more accuretly, along with a few more changes :happy

notice that now all the lines are drawn accuretly, and i have also added a few changes! :rolleyes:

untitled-1.jpg

to download it click on the attachment below

Attachments

• mtchFrme.zip
    46.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
player786 said:
u lost me mate whats the commentry gotta do with the overlay, i just copy and paste the match file to the bkdps folder and it works perfectly
I mean the three options in match are commentary, batting card and bowling card.

You have made this overlay fit to just the batting card even though the mtchfrm is used for all 3 options. So it will look dodgy on the commentary text and bowling card.

player786

Club Cricketer
treva said:
I mean the three options in match are commentary, batting card and bowling card.

You have made this overlay fit to just the batting card even though the mtchfrm is used for all 3 options. So it will look dodgy on the commentary text and bowling card.

oh yes, i know, u can only make one type, and its ok for me since i only use the scorecard.

Last edited:

player786

Club Cricketer
Firstly, get the file u want to use, say the "mtchFrme.zip" file, then download it.

now open the file u just downloaded and press the extract button,

double click on your hard disk (most probbly the "C" drive)

now find the "program files" folder, and open it

now find the "xplosive" folder and open it

now find the "bkdps" folder and press the extract button replacing the existing file! :onpc

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you just do the same thing mate it works in both

player786

Club Cricketer
Roofrom50 said:
Yeah i used this Overlay for a while, and its good :happy

yes the first couple of overlays i made wernt drawn accuretly but i then made the latest one more accurate

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
im remaking the skysports one, it has the same coloures and shapes but, this time i have made the shapes more accuretly, along with a few more changes :happy

notice that now all the lines are drawn accuretly, and i have also added a few changes! :rolleyes:

untitled-1.jpg

to download it click on the attachment below

which one is this??? i have wanted to download this for so long

Users who are viewing this thread