End Game Somewhere in Bombay.. mafia wins! Parth D & Ashutosh.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Forgive me for not trusting you right now.
I know that its easy to fake claim in a closed setup. It's partially why I claimed early and tried to prove that I'm not just claiming off what others are saying
Atm the only person I really trust is Parth since it would be too risky to claim cop.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Also, @RUDI please refrain from reacting to posts.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Okay this is super confusing. This game is messed up from the word go.

The townies have suffered with the goons unscathed till now. We HAVE to make sure that we kill a goon anyhow in this round other wise we lose.

Ashutosh
Manish
Neptune
Parth
Rudi
Yash

Out of us 3 are mafias.

I have got TV Ashutosh and Manish cleared.
So technically Neptune Rudi and Yash should be the other three goons. But the way they are coming at each other is making me think otherwise.

Then comes the debate of Ashutosh being the Godfather. Ashutosh has been really sus since beginning. He also came at me for not being active.

Then also comes the thing mentioned by Rudi that Neptune or me fake claiming their roles. I do not trust this argument because both of us revealed it in the second round itself and with most of them still not revealing their roles.

One more possibility can be that there are just 2 mafias.

Finally, coming to the first dilemma. I think it is entirely possible that the goons are purposely targeting each other to baffle others and then take a unanimous stance in the end.

Need more clarity from others and their say to come to a decision. But be very very clear, if we don't kill a goon tonight. We are doomed.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Night 1
The bhais knew it was dark and it was time for them to take out one of the resistants.

He was unable to move.

While returning to his home, one of the bhais stopped him. He knew it was time up..

It's gonna be fun doing this, thanks boss! :D

Bam!

asprin is dead. He was town aligned.

It is now Day 2.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 for a hammer.

@asprin @Yash. @NILAYSHAH60 @Parth D @RUDI @Ashutosh. @Till Valhalla @Manish. @Neptune
He was unable to move.

Clear this wasn't asprin as asprin was returning to his home - Clear Town PR (Investigator, role blocker or Jailkeeper) - already we can see one of Parth or Neptune is lying, but which one out of the two. The person being unable to move could very well be TV who was jailed according to Neptune. If TV was jailed, Gaurav would have said that he wanted to leave , but he couldn't open his lock (jammed gate like in Night 2) , not that this person was unable to move (which is role blocked). Role blocked = Unable to move in writeups and Jammed gate = Jailed

Thus:
TV or the person that couldn't move was role blocked NOT Jailed >> Neptune :x:

Night 2
Tonight he was free..

He wasn't sure why someone jammed his main gate... he was gonna sleep anyway. So he did.

He was asleep. In the middle of the night he woke up as he could hear someone trying to enter his house.

Aaarrgghhhhh!!!!! These won't open!!!!! :mad

The sun rose and there wasn't any dead body found which was a relief for many!
------------------------------

It is now Day 3.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 for a hammer.
Tonight he was free..
He wasn't sure why someone jammed his main gate... he was gonna sleep anyway. So he did.

The person role blocked was now free but couldn't understand why he was blocked and continued sleeping. We have an investigator (Parth Claims) and a Jail keeper (Neptune claim), but where is the obvious role blocker. This setup should have an investigation role and a role blocker town aligned in order to assist town in finding scum.

Aaarrgghhhhh!!!!! These won't open!!!!! :mad

Night 3
He was peacefully asleep. In the middle of the night he heard some noise at his front door. He went to check and found two locks on the door. He went back and slept as usual..

Nothing for me today boss?

He had done a lot of work during the day. The work however did not please everyone. The bhais that is. They were angry on him for being too vocal so decided to do away with him once and for all!

He barged inside his room and fired shots all over him!

Till Valhalla is dead. He was town aligned.

It is now day 4.

With 6 alive it takes 4 for a hammer.

@Yash. @RUDI @Parth D @Manish. @Ashutosh. @Neptune
In the middle of the night he heard some noise at his front door. He went to check and found two locks on the door.
Double role blocked :thinking:
TV was sus about the role claiming thing and was suspect with both Parth and Neptune. So even if I have Neptune's jailkeeper confused he didn't claim to jail himself did he? He claimed to jail Yash. Neptune :x:

Im the Town Jailkeeper and jailed TV on Night 2.

I am the detective.

I asked for Ashutosh and TV and both returned as town for me by Gaurav

I investigated Manish and got town. Was driving that's why couldn't reply.

Jailed Yash last night

It doesnt totally clear you from suspicion, only 1 mafia member performs the kill every night

Can the townie that protected himself Night 3 and role blocked the scum night 2 please come forward and win the game for us townies.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
The person being unable to move could very well be TV who was jailed according to Neptune.
Nope, jailed Ashutosh Night 1.

Did Nilay/TV ever claim their role? Its very unlikely that everyone who died was a standard VT

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Did Nilay/TV ever claim their role? Its very unlikely that everyone who died was a standard VT
Unfortunately no. Fortunately for the scum.
Role blocked = Unable to move in writeups and Jammed gate = Jailed
Funny @Neptune you don't comment anything on the above.
Post automatically merged:

@Ashutosh. Do you have a PR?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
He was peacefully asleep. In the middle of the night he heard some noise at his front door. He went to check and found two locks on the door. He went back and slept as usual..
Could this be Parth came to investigate Yash - Yash jailed himself and another scum jailed him also? @Yash.

Unlynch
Lynch: @Ashutosh.

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
@Parth D your thoughts on the two locks? Which PR's where at play here?
It could mean that someone protected TV and one of the goons disprotected the one who protected TV, nullifying the effect. I don't know if that works but a goon can also have a power role right?

Could this be Parth came to investigate Yash - Yash jailed himself and another scum jailed him also? @Yash.

Unlynch
Lynch: @Ashutosh.
I haven't investigated Yash ever. How did this idea occur in your mind out of nowhere?

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
Is this confirmed? How would you know?
I went by my investigations.

Asprin - townie - dead
TV - townie - dead (investigated - townie)
Nilay - townie - dead

Ashutosh - investigated - townie
Manish - investigated - townie

So that leaves 4 of us.

I know i am town. So that leaves 3 of you.

So either all three of you are goons. Or there are only 2 goons.

Or yash's logic comes here that one of Ashutosh or Manish is Godfather.

Users who are viewing this thread