Story Soon on Planet Cricket...

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Your gonna work on 3 stories? I know I'm bad with starting and not finishing stories but seriously you do too many stories at once.

tonka998

Club Cricketer
COMING UP...

The Story of 2 best friends - playing minor counties development striving to reach the next step.

Will there recent good form get one or both of them a county contract or will they both bottle it and lose out?

The diary of a batsman and a wicket keeper - both on form ... what will happen?

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In Plan for October 2008.
Not Confirm as yet.

Stanford 20/20 for 20.
I had started it with Brian Lara Cricket 2007, but i have realize the Fixture is different. they isn't no 5 match series.
It's only 1 match between England and Stanford Super stars.
along with Middlesex and Trinidad as warm up matches.

I have plan to make this story using Cricket 2007.

Do you guys think I should do it or not

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
A new story coming up from the great Ollie Holden!...Maybe today.....

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Domestic Team in Turmoil
An English Domestic team has been known to of been in turmoil this week thanks to the resignation of their Coach. They aren't the biggest, nor the best club in the world but they still have a good set of fans. Many have been interviewed for the job but who will get the job? There's one man, with more hope of getting the job than the others. One man with a passion so strong. One man with a whisky so strong.

shefellover93

Club Cricketer
EnglandsRoadToGlory.png

England's Road to Glory

England start their tour of the subcontinent!!!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
mtxypw.jpg

As some may know the first npower test match has begun with England having batted first, they were bowled out for 342, the West Indies have replied strongly. Since the last update they are on 233 on Day 2, with Sarwan smashing a brilliant 100.

But set that aside there have been some major fireworks since the last update, so the next update will definatly put this match into a win or lose situation!

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
battlebanneriu3.jpg

Both the inexperienced captains fighting for their pride in Australian Soil,

• Flintoff and his side, because of the tough criticisms for the whitewash in Ashes07, had to fight for their pride in CB series 07.
  • Dhoni and his new inexperienced side, because of the same bad criticisms for the whitewash in SA, had to fight for the same pride in CB Series 07.

Can these two teams defeat the mighty champs, Australia??? But there is going to be only one winner overall... Who is it? Wait and watch! :)

bannertitleey7.jpg

Exclusive on ESPN-STAR!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Will PlanetCricket be blessed (;)) with another Matt story? Will he lead Australia through India or maybe the 08/09 home summer? Will he take the Baby Blues through one of the toughest domestic season NSW will go through in years?

Keep an eye out ;)

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
oh not another one matt:rolleyes::p

The Cricketer 2008
Episode 4 (sneak preiview)​

MacWorld : Your answers were not good, they were two short and lacked that tactical feel. You needed to write more and for that reason EDIT Your Out

Amiya

Panel of Selectors

India are in top form with their new ODI captain M.S. Dhoni after winning back to back two big series which include Maiden Twenty 20 World Cup and CB Series. India is currently touring West Indies with a combination of young and experienced team. The Fav Four had become Fav Three after thd retierement of Ganguly and other three are on verge of it. This tour is very important for Dhoni as it is been said that Kumble is going to be retire after this one. Would Dhoni be able to prepare himself as next captain ? Would Indian team will continue its form ? For the answer keep Checking.

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
oh not another one matt:rolleyes::p

The Cricketer 2008
Episode 4 (sneak preiview)​

MacWorld : Your answers were not good, they were two short and lacked that tactical feel. You needed to write more and for that reason EDIT Your Out

I haven't done one since you've been on PC :confused:

Highlander999

ICC President
He apparently used to read the forums before he joined. Prefer a member doing that and learning the forum then being a total prat

Users who are viewing this thread