South African Tour of India 2010

Maybe A Mistake From Cricinfo....

Sreesanth to de Villiers, no run, 156.9 kph, short and wide, mistimes it wide of mid-off, no single on offer there

Here is a gem from an Australian fan

But Tendulkar didn't face the collection of fast bowlers (Nannes,Tait,Johnson,Bollinger) which Australia unleashed on the West Indies batsmen during the recently concluded one-day series. Even a good attacking one-day batsman like Chris Gayle struggled to find form against this dangerous combination of Aussie pace bowlers. I doubt Tendulkar could have done much better despite his better batting ability."
:laugh:laugh:laugh

I'd like to see Sachin score the first ever ODI 200 here today
Brilliant to see someone 'not' from India say this at that stage of his innings. Sachin Tendulkar deserved that more than anyone else. Take a bow, great Sachin. :hpraise

Here is a gem from an Australian fan

But Tendulkar didn't face the collection of fast bowlers (Nannes,Tait,Johnson,Bollinger) which Australia unleashed on the West Indies batsmen during the recently concluded one-day series. Even a good attacking one-day batsman like Chris Gayle struggled to find form against this dangerous combination of Aussie pace bowlers. I doubt Tendulkar could have done much better despite his better batting ability."
:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Good Going.....:D

Aussie Team added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Wicket Falls.:facepalm

Petersen Is Out.....

Oy, Jaddu boy!!!! He is doing it again! Peterson GONE!! SA are slowly sliding off heavily. Hope we are not shocked again by Steyn, Parnell and the likes.

Everything works for Dhoni! He brings in Nehra and takes the Powerplay, and Nehra delivers. He brings in Jadeja in the Powerplay and he too delivers. For Dhoni, it has really worked for him in this series (apart from that Steyn-Parnell unbelievable)

Edit: OY, YUSUF PATHAN ALSO DELIVERS!!!! Duminy GONE!!! SA are very fastly sliding towards ignonimy here.

Last edited:
GONEE!!!!! Devillers Bye!!!

Jadeja strikes again

Mihir Doshi added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Duminy Fails!!!!

He is Epic Fail!!!

Gone Gone

PHAHAHAHA !!! duminy doing another golden duck.
and EXACTLY the way he did in the 1st innings in eden gardens after tea :laugh:laugh:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread