South Africa 236/9 (39.1 ov)

Come on guys. We can wrap the series.

Do we have to win 3-0 to be no.1?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
AB de Villiers is going well.
if South Africa had wickets in hand then it would have been a breath taking match

If Sachin had got out for a single digit score, it would have been even more interesting. If SA had bowled better, it would have been even more interesting....:sarcasm

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Game and series OVER!! India win series 2-0 and the game by 153 runs. What a crushing and comprehensive win. Dhoni and his boys - JAI HO!!:hpraise:hpraise

No Gambhir, Yuvraj, Zaheer Khan and yet we won the series in style. First match we won after losing the toss. And its here that we are going to play our World Cup. India need to make sure we get the right team by the time the main event comes. We have a great opportunity there.

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Going at 8 RPO is good performance :doh

At the beginning, their RR was good. After the dew set in and after the match result was almost rendered a formality, their RR suffered a bit (also due to DeVillieres taking off easy runs). Nehra and Sree killed off the chase by getting the major wickets (Amla, Kallis and Parnell). Praveen did us a big favor by getting Gibbs (it was a crap shot from Gibbs, didnt know what he tried)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
great Victory guys:banana2
but i am still worried about our bowling lineup :help

Once Zaheer and Harbhajan come back, some of the worries should go down. I think Nehra has cemented his spot back in ODI's, no matter how poor his fielding is. He gets those wickets at the necessary times. Today, Sree got good wickets. We still could try Tyagi out and see how he goes (apart from that abandoned game of a few overs, he was never tried out).

Bowling is a worry, but if we bat like this on Indian pitches and with the World Cup in the subcontinent, I am optimistic.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
At the beginning, their RR was good. After the dew set in and after the match result was almost rendered a formality, their RR suffered a bit (also due to DeVillieres taking off easy runs). Nehra and Sree killed off the chase by getting the major wickets (Amla, Kallis and Parnell). Praveen did us a big favor by getting Gibbs (it was a crap shot from Gibbs, didnt know what he tried)

400 runs behind them they act like tigers. Wonder if it was just 300.

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
Terrific Batting by Sachin, truely a remarkable innings. India just batted South Africa out of the game. after putting up 400, it was almost just a wait and see scenario. Well done to India, outplayed us in both games.

Our Odi team is worrying me , batting line up feels like it's missing and most of the bowlers are to loose or aggresive. Made it's a good thing, maybe for once the will peek during the World Cup. A few players who performed well in the MTN 40 should get a chance, hopefully one or two will find their feet at international level.

Lol, Indian weakest side beated SA and also by 158 runs and lost the series 2-0. Hilarious :laugh

You weakest team? Wow, Cricket fans over react about injuries, a weakest side would need at least 6-7 players out.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You weakest team? Wow, Cricket fans over react about injuries, a weakest side would need at least 6-7 players out.

Gambhir
Zaheer
H.Singh
Yuvraj

What Else You Need!!

Imagine Australia Without

Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
Watson

and Imagine SA Without

Kallis
Steyn
Devillers
Boucher

???

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
We won ! We won ! We won!

SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR - thankyou for this great day. i wont forget this my whole life !!!!! :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
^^ What do you mean by that?